Clubplanet Nightlife Community

those oriental chicks with gwen steffani are ugly.

sgtfury

Harajuku is Tokyo's teenager town, a shopping and entertainment district for the young and trendy. Many small stores, boutiques, restaurants and cafes can be found in the area. It is located in Shibuya-ku, north of the Shibuya shopping district and just next to the entrance of the Meiji Shrine and Yoyogi Park.

3006_03.jpg

Harajuku Station (Takeshita Street)

The kids in Harajuku dress up in surreal costumes and hang out on the streets, like the punks do in Picadilly Circus (London)...Gwen Stefani fell in love with Harajuku during one of No Doubt's visits to Tokyo and the idea of integrating the Harajuku Girls to the whole image of her solo career came almost as a need to fill the gap left by her bandmates, she didn't want to be the only one out there on stage. Hharajuku make up and costumes are inspired by the whole anime phenomenom (japanese animated films) bro, I'm such a know-it-all...what a prick! ;)

check some picks from different Harajuku Kids

49-harajuku-anime.jpg

03-harajuku-girl.jpg

Here she is, Gwen and her very own Harajuku Girls...

harajuku1-sm.jpg

with_dancers_205.jpg

Funk!

She is completely retarded for making this move in her career, I suspect after the last single from this album she will go into hiding for several years, After her and her peers fully realize the magnitude of stupidity that they have marketing and promoting for the last 6 months.

Is this really where Gwen wanted her talents to take her?

gwen-stefani-rollingstone.jpg

arjanwrites_gwenstefani_preview.jpg

4121350261470.jpg

1117.jpg

PS i liked her much better in her early years... just look at the difference.

gwen-stefani-naked.jpg

I like the anime inspired outfits better, the ones gwens girls use are just stupid looking.

there's a double whammy kinda thing going on there, the clothes the girls are wearing are part of Gwen's own clothing line "L.A.M.B." which stands for Love Angel Music Baby, which at the same time is the title of her solo album...I mean, the whole thing is just a big fiasco if you think about it :mad:

there's a double whammy kinda thing going on there, the clothes the girls are wearing are part of Gwen's own clothing line "L.A.M.B." which stands for Love Angel Music Baby, which at the same time is the title of her solo album...I mean, the whole thing is just a big fiasco if you think about it :mad:

:biggun::biggun::biggun: \\\ She calls that a clothing line...

:mad: