Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

Guest onisakura
Dance however the female is dancing, if you know what you're doing. That's how I do.

Not always. With most partner dances the guy leads. Female follows. (Salsa, Tango, Ballroom etc.)

Guest onisakura
fuck dancing...i do my drugs and laugh at the guys pushing up on girls who they have no chance to get with...

I do too. Laugh at the guys trying to dance with girls that is.

Personally i can't dance with a guy in the traditional sense and im VERY picky about who i dance with when i do. His style has to somewhat compliment mine.

I do too. Laugh at the guys trying to dance with girls that is.

Personally i can't dance with a guy in the traditional sense and im VERY picky about who i dance with when i do. His style has to somewhat compliment mine.

no drugs??? *edit* why bother going out if no drugs involved?

yea i dont like to dance in the traditional sense...and its damn hard to jungle dance with a girl anyway...i just do my own thing but really only with jungle and dnb...other than that the music is too slow for me...

fuck dancing...i do my drugs and laugh at the guys pushing up on girls who they have no chance to get with...

ur lame

"fuck dancing"??? get a fuckin clue - music is where it's at and the only way to appreciate a good electronic song is to dance to it. why in the hell do you think they call it "dance music"?

ur words are not only lame but show u to be a true idiot

ur lame

"fuck dancing"??? get a fuckin clue - music is where it's at and the only way to appreciate a good electronic song is to dance to it. why in the hell do you think they call it "dance music"?

get aids you faggot...

Guest onisakura
ur lame

Thats his opinion, you have yours. You should keep it at that. Why pick a fight? And you wonder why everyone picks on you.

no drugs??? *edit* why bother going out if no drugs involved?

yea i dont like to dance in the traditional sense...and its damn hard to jungle dance with a girl anyway...i just do my own thing but really only with jungle and dnb...other than that the music is too slow for me...

There's more to going out than getting fucked up. The fact that too many people think like you do is one of the reasons why i don't care to go out as much as i did before.

There's more to going out than getting fucked up. The fact that too many people think like you do is one of the reasons why i don't care to go out as much as i did before.

yea...it got boring for me about 2 years ago...which is why i stopped going out...

Thats his opinion, you have yours. You should keep it at that. Why pick a fight? And you wonder why everyone picks on you.

everyone picks on me??? that's a joke and a half. if i was still in grade school i might be worried but we're on a bulletin board with a bunch of nerds - catch me in real life mr and if you wanna pick on me then then have at it but i think you'll find picking on me in real life is a bit more difficult than it is on this board because i can see who you are, and thus you can see who i am, and it's a bit harder to hide behind a screen when i can stare at you in your eyes and see you for the dweeb you are.

i can be a bitch and if you don't think i can turn up a few notches in real life think again - this board is TIRED and people who say shite like "oh dancing is so stupid" on an electronic music board are the biggest IDIOTS around

are you serious??? that's a VERY good come back, thank you - esp with someone who can only muster "get aids faggot"

if you consider that VERY good then perhaps you should seek suicide as an escape from reality...your a walking disease and should be put to death...

if you consider that VERY good then perhaps you should seek suicide as an escape from reality...your a walking disease and should be put to death...

OMG are you f*ckin for real??? oh lord - i guess you wouldn't know wittiness if if slipped you a pill, took you home, took pictures, and then dropped at the corner with the rest of the trash.

you're lame dude - let me guess - you're at least 20 pounds overweight, haven't had sex in God knows how long, maybe still in highschool and has about 3 people they think they can call a friend. please post a pic so i can really laugh my ass off at you. you're talking to someone who is very well respected in the NYC nightlife club scene. anything you can say hardly resembles something to be bothered with. i mean, c'mon, anyone who can't come up with something original besides "catch AIDS and die faggot" (sorry - every homophobe has uttered those words in the past) deserves nothing more then to linger on this board and have it be the highlite of their night

actually i'd say people who get upset at people who say "oh dancing is so stupid" on an electonic music board are the bigger IDIOTS but that is just my opinion

you're fucking stupid dude - i don't think your opinion amounts up to shite anywhere including this board.

i'm sorry - i'm the biggest fucking music freak around and i will say shite about dumb shite people say about electronic music including "dancing is stupid"

Guest onisakura
everyone picks on me??? that's a joke and a half. if i was still in grade school i might be worried but we're on a bulletin board with a bunch of nerds - catch me in real life mr and if you wanna pick on me then then have at it but i think you'll find picking on me in real life is a bit more difficult than it is on this board because i can see who you are, and thus you can see who i am, and it's a bit harder to hide behind a screen when i can stare at you in your eyes and see you for the dweeb you are.

i can be a bitch and if you don't think i can turn up a few notches in real life think again - this board is TIRED and people who say shite like "oh dancing is so stupid" on an electronic music board are the biggest IDIOTS around

:laugh:

You OBVIOUSLY dont know me or anything about me. Hiding behind a screen? Not me. I have zero qualms about telling you how i feel or what i think of your diatribes. I wasnt picking on you, and since i have no reason to talk to you other than pointing out stupid remarks on this board then i see no reason to seek you out for any reason in "real life".

And i'm not a dweeb, im a dork. Get it right buddy. Have a nice day. :)

:laugh:

You OBVIOUSLY dont know me or anything about me. Hiding behind a screen? Not me. I have zero qualms about telling you how i feel or what i think of your diatribes. I wasnt picking on you, and since i have no reason to talk to you other than pointing out stupid remarks on this board then i see no reason to seek you out for any reason in "real life".

And i'm not a dweeb, im a dork. Get it right buddy. Have a nice day. :)

he obviously doesnt know you "mr" :laugh:

it would appear that everything i say bothers you...your long-winded and quick responses prove i get under your skin...keep yapping tho...faggot

call me faggot all you want - all i know is having sex with other guys gets me laid 100x's more then you ever will and if you don't know that getting head from a guy is 20x's better then that from a girl (girls hate givin it while guys love it) and if you don't know that having something shoved up your ass increased the orgasm by 50 then that's your own f'n problem - not mine

ps i type over 80 wpm so long winded respones take all of 20 seconds

Guest onisakura

Oh yeah and i think you should know that being "well respected in the NYC nightlife club scene" is extremely relative. Stop going out for a month and everyone will have forgotten your name and what you look like. "Nightlife" is a charade.