Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Vs.new York

CoPa99

Going In August For A Week...how Different Are The Vegas Clubs From The Clubs That I Hit Up In The City...like Crobar,Roxy,Discotech??any Simmilarities? Differences?

Appreciate The Info...

depends on the club.. but N.Y. clubs are nothing like Vegas clubs.. ICE is the closest thing to Crobar, Roxy, Discotech..

Exactly alike from the music to the people to the prices... Your not gonna even know your in Veags, your gonna think your at the tunnel

lol...not sure if you knew or not but tunnel in NYC closed down a while ago

but I do agree, i was there 2 weeks ago and the clubs were almost identical to NYC clubs...i really felt like i was in NY only i was in Vegas

lol...not sure if you knew or not but tunnel in NYC closed down a while ago

but I do agree, i was there 2 weeks ago and the clubs were almost identical to NYC clubs...i really felt like i was in NY only i was in Vegas

umm.. i think he was being sarcastic?

Sorry bro, there's really no comparison between Las Vegas and NY. The closest you're going to get to NY out here is the Carnegie Deli at the Mirage. We don't have anything on the level of Crobar (although that's on the way), Avalon or Cielo.

So ICE is the closest thing? Doesnt really matter Im still gonna hit up all the spots but just want to have an idea of the places I have to hit up before coming back to Jersey...Heard Rain was pretty hot ...o yea and Pure

Nope, even the Carnegie Deli is different - at the Mirage a corn beef and pastrami was only $15, in NYC it's about $25. And at the Mirage when I asked for russian and slaw the waitress looked at me like I was from Mars. But most important, they don't even serve a bucket of week old pickles at the table, so you're still hungry by the time you eat your sandwich - nothing like NY I tell you!

Nope, even the Carnegie Deli is different - at the Mirage a corn beef and pastrami was only $15, in NYC it's about $25. And at the Mirage when I asked for russian and slaw the waitress looked at me like I was from Mars. But most important, they don't even serve a bucket of week old pickles at the table, so you're still hungry by the time you eat your sandwich - nothing like NY I tell you!

sorry i missed the pool party on sunday :( ... im coming when im up there in a few weeks if you still have it .

It's ok - sounded like you had a GREAT time doing what you ended up doing. You did miss out on the fun company of Sparklette at OPM, but there's always another time :)

By the way, I was in YOUR neck of the woods yesterday LaLate!! Visited L.A. area to spend an afternoon at Magic Mountain. That place is completely sick. Went back to the hotel around 9pm, turned on the TV, to see the scariest thing I have ever seen --- big red letters stating TSUNAMI WARNING SanFran to LosAngeles 9:23pm impact due to an earthquake 90 miles west of the beach! The warning was then rescinded but damn -talk about scaring the crap out of people!!!