Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone presents EVOLVE (2AM-10PM) at crobar 6/25

Saturday, June 25 (2 AM to 10PM)

Main Room: Victor Calderone

GAY PRIDE SPECIAL EVENT:

Victor Calderone presents EVOLVE

Victor Calderone will work the room with his Tribal progressive beats and hot remixes. The multi-talented master of musical manipulation has worked with a diverse assortment of some of the worlds top recording artists such as: Madonna, Sting, Destiny’s Child, Sheryl Crow, Mandalay, Garbage, and Goldfrapp, in addition to producing several original productions. Recently Victor’s sound has led him into the studio for collaborations with some of the most respected producer/DJs out there DJ Vibe, Chus & Ceballos and D-Formation to name a few. Victor has held residencies in top clubs in the U.S. as well as inspiring, and entertaining audiences in Australia, Canada, England, France, Greece, Ibiza, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Spain, & Portugal.

$45 Special Advanced Tickets through 6/15

$60 Advanced Tickets from 6/16-6/24

$70 Day of the Event

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

062505.jpg

I think "the gays" might opt for Peter Rauhofer across the street ($25 adv, $40 at door). He has a very good word of mouth going on for his party, plus there's a hype on who's performing. I think Crobar's trying to rip people off and that it's not gonna work.

im going...its worth the price he goes all out and i mean all out on his pride parties!!!Man i remember when he had a 50 piece Orchashtra play that song Nightmare while he spun the song over it...was freakin amazing.and last year at his Light party @ Hammerstein Ballroom was awesome had these huge canvas video screens over the dancefloor in a dome shape showing trippy images all night and some Awesome preformers too!!

shit 70 bucks, dear lord. those gays are big ballin.

definately.,. the gay population is estimated to be about 5-8% of the U.S. population.,. and they're usually pulling about twice the general household income as a traditional fam.,. like $60-250,000/year.,. huge market segment.,. estimated to have about $450 billion dollars in buying power.,.

don't fuck with the homos, honey.,. they're doing wonderfully well for themselves.,.

im going...its worth the price he goes all out and i mean all out on his pride parties!!!Man i remember when he had a 50 piece Orchashtra play that song Nightmare while he spun the song over it...was freakin amazing.and last year at his Jungle party @ Hammerstein Ballroom was awesome had these huge canvas video screens over the dancefloor in a dome shape showing trippy images all night and some Awesome preformers too!!

you are so right. stil 45 bucks on the crobar web site. dont forget superc is opening up for 4 hours. not a bad price for 12 hours of great tribal. we are going cant wait. lets set up a meet up that night for cp heads? whatya say?

Just so you all know. Last year was the EXACT same pricing scheme. And the place sold out. Pride is almost like NYE as far as how long the party goes, and how crazy it gets.

So if you're inclined to, come on down for it. And BTW, tickets will only be 70.00 the day of the event. They were $45.00 before today and from today till the 25th they are 60.00

Hope that helps.