Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone hear that P Diddy is going to be at Morillos party at CPI

what about the "rumors" that morillo is going from cpi to neptunes...can anyone confirm this

those are not rumors..he will be there at tunes it is on his site..

and I woudl rather hear him at neptunes then cpis'' ..

and esp nto wiht puffy ruining every song with this

"huh huh ...i told you we dont stop ..uh uh eh eh "

grunting like some slut getting gang banged...

I heard that P Diddy is going to host Morillos party at CPI in the hamptons.

This will surely add a nice cheesy element to the party. He really should stop trying to be a part of the EDM scene altogether. I've listened to a couple of his tracks (My World and Dance I Said), and I wasn't the least bit impressed w/ either of them.

those are not rumors..he will be there at tunes it is on his site..

and I woudl rather hear him at neptunes then cpis'' ..

and esp nto wiht puffy ruining every song with this

"huh huh ...i told you we dont stop ..uh uh eh eh "

grunting like some slut getting gang banged...

soooo freggin true... though i wasnt at crobar when diddy was there i heard he fucked everything up when he got on the mic

soooo freggin true... though i wasnt at crobar when diddy was there i heard he fucked everything up when he got on the mic

i was there and it was interesting... it was better than any stage shows with singers ive seen before that's for sure... while i strongly dislik p-diddy i though it was kinda funny.. abd it didnt completely kill my night, the music was good, i went with good friends, saw old ones drank a bunch of beers and had an amazin time.... i dont know why people concentrate on the one negative.. it seems to be the whole m.o. around here...

i was there and it was interesting... it was better than any stage shows with singers ive seen before that's for sure... while i strongly dislik p-diddy i though it was kinda funny.. abd it didnt completely kill my night, the music was good, i went with good friends, saw old ones drank a bunch of beers and had an amazin time.... i dont know why people concentrate on the one negative.. it seems to be the whole m.o. around here...

also true.... but honestly... when a dj gets in the zone he should stay there and having someone like p diddy yell and shout over house music is just too commercial and wrong imo.

also true.... but honestly... when a dj gets in the zone he should stay there and having someone like p diddy yell and shout over house music is just too commercial and wrong imo.

not too mention p diddy is a terrible rapper, and a pathetic human being on top of that

i dunno about all that, i think he's very successful and def has a nose for the rap industry, but he needs to stay in rap.

He is pandering to idiots and the reason why he's so successful and has a nose for the rap industry is because he is the KING OF THE IDIOTS

He is pandering to idiots and the reason why he's so successful and has a nose for the rap industry is because he is the KING OF THE IDIOTS

gotta respect him professionally as a business man and as a humanitarian for the charities he's connected with... behind the mic or on stage he may be a fool, but whatever... he's letting loose, not taking himself so seriously

and having a good time.... i think more people around here need to do that