Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone hear that P Diddy is going to be at Morillos party at CPI

Silverbull=House God

?????????? I dont even spin or make music or work with parties. Im just someone who has about 5000 vinyls at home and god knows how many cds i just love hearing. ANd i love goin out and dnacing for hrs if the dj lets me. Now if you say something like SILVERBULL= HOUSE FAN, then i think you got it right.

its highly likely puff is gona show up..i mean he did come thru to crobar when erick spun there ...and it was a horrible night....erick spun like shit...and diddy made it worse by makin the 2 sides of the club tell each other to fuck themselves....and this is coming from a big time puffy supporter (business wise)...it will suck

haha thatshit was funny that nigth at crobar *make money money make money money money money--take money money take money money money!!*

*the people on the irght say fuck the people on the left* i wa slike wtf is wrong wit you nigga!? then i left shortly after seeing ja-rule there all cracked out.

just heard p diddy in pacha with erick morillo and i wanted to throw my mp3/cd player at the subway.His songs asre terrible his voice is annoying adn the whole fuck this fuck that amke some noise, what you dont feel me, type of shit dont belong in this scene, IMO. God i dunno but to me HOUSE or EDM or whateer you wanna call it can do without him.

just heard p diddy in pacha with erick morillo and i wanted to throw my mp3/cd player at the subway.His songs asre terrible his voice is annoying adn the whole fuck this fuck that amke some noise, what you dont feel me, type of shit dont belong in this scene, IMO. God i dunno but to me HOUSE or EDM or whateer you wanna call it can do without him.

You bitch about everything that isn't involved with deep house!

You complain that house music gets no respect!

If you don't like his tracks who cares but for you to make comments like, CPI=Cheese ok if Danny Tenaglia was there you would be the first one to fluff him before he hit the decks and you know it!

You can't take away the fact that Puff chose to work with highly respected producers; Erick Morillo, Felix Da Housecat, Deep Dish, Darren Emerson....

AND....

Who cares about dj's and their deep house roots... Don't get me wrong I loved going to body & soul, shelter, 718, Dance Ritual, Yellow Orange @ Filter 14 the list goes on but after a while that rat tat tat disco, drum loop bullshit gets tired after a while. Why are you constantly riding Danny Tenaglia's cock about deep house, fuck it there are 10,000 other DJ's who play it and 10,000 other dj's like Marlon D, & KC Anderson who are fuckin sick deep house DJ's, so why does every dj have to spin deep house...

We also don't need the whole lecture on how "These People Need Their Dance Education". If somebody goes to a club to hear anyone from Francois K, Jonathan Peters, Louie Devito, Paul Van Dyk, whatever it is they are a member of the Electronic Dance Music Scene in one capacity or the other, different strokes for different folks. The clubs for the most part in NY are never filled to capacity to the extent they were a few years ago. Club land is a community Black, White, Green, Blue, Trance, House, Tribal, Techno whatever we are all out for the dame reason to dance and listen to the music we like!

AND Finally...

Leave the Trance People alone, If someone wants to rock out to PVD, Tiesto, Armin, Oakenfold whatever, that is there music of choice. You have balls to say "OH CHEESEY TIESTO". Well did it occur to you that you precious Deep House probbably puts those people to sleep!

I honestly don't care what you post back to me because I made my point!

i was at cpis for danny 4ht july party and had a terrible time and he knows it as well as everybody else on that board when i posted bout it. Aint a DEEPHOUSE situation goin on here. People sometimes tend to think thats all i like, only deephouse parties im at are shelter, 718,dance ritual and whenever someone is playing that interests me. Im a big fan of a lot of djs who are not only deephouse djs to many to lists, why else would i be at so many different parties enjoying so many different sounds.

Dude my take on trance is MY take on it some share it some dont but MILIONS enjoy that music. I always say great for them im not taking nothing away from them. Music i listen to might not be there style, maybe it is, who knows. Theres a lil something for everyone everywhere. Im stating my views on p diddy since i just heard the set of him and erick. See ya at a dt party or a carl cox party or a derrick may party or at a hector romero party or at a tedd patterson party or at a sander k party or at paolo mojo party or les party or james holden party etc.

You bitch about everything that isn't involved with deep house!

You complain that house music gets no respect!

If you don't like his tracks who cares but for you to make comments like, CPI=Cheese ok if Danny Tenaglia was there you would be the first one to fluff him before he hit the decks and you know it!

You can't take away the fact that Puff chose to work with highly respected producers; Erick Morillo, Felix Da Housecat, Deep Dish, Darren Emerson....

AND....

Who cares about dj's and their deep house roots... Don't get me wrong I loved going to body & soul, shelter, 718, Dance Ritual, Yellow Orange @ Filter 14 the list goes on but after a while that rat tat tat disco, drum loop bullshit gets tired after a while. Why are you constantly riding Danny Tenaglia's cock about deep house, fuck it there are 10,000 other DJ's who play it and 10,000 other dj's like Marlon D, & KC Anderson who are fuckin sick deep house DJ's, so why does every dj have to spin deep house...

We also don't need the whole lecture on how "These People Need Their Dance Education". If somebody goes to a club to hear anyone from Francois K, Jonathan Peters, Louie Devito, Paul Van Dyk, whatever it is they are a member of the Electronic Dance Music Scene in one capacity or the other, different strokes for different folks. The clubs for the most part in NY are never filled to capacity to the extent they were a few years ago. Club land is a community Black, White, Green, Blue, Trance, House, Tribal, Techno whatever we are all out for the dame reason to dance and listen to the music we like!

AND Finally...

Leave the Trance People alone, If someone wants to rock out to PVD, Tiesto, Armin, Oakenfold whatever, that is there music of choice. You have balls to say "OH CHEESEY TIESTO". Well did it occur to you that you precious Deep House probbably puts those people to sleep!

I honestly don't care what you post back to me because I made my point!

!!

that's actually very well put.. good post!!

if anyone makes the decision to go to a party cuase puffy is hosting ...

YOU ARE A MORON and don't belong in the house music scene..

why is this an advantage....what can he possibly brign to the table to make this party better..

you go to a party for MORILLO ...not cuase puffy is goingot be a moron and yell onthe mic ruining his set