Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of hours does everyone work??

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I'm here at 6:45am and usually leave around 5:00 or 5:30pm. I know there are people out there with some insane work hours and I feel for you all!

and i feel for you too. right there with ya. plus a little 8:00 to 5:00 on saturdays.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

well right now i work monday and friday 830-5 and thursday 830-3. But starting the day after christmas i am gonna be working full time m-f 830-5. But lord knows it feels like a hell of a lot more

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

I generally show up between 9 and 9:30 and work until between 8:00 and 10:00 and like 10 hours during the weekend. But I've definitely been known to be at the office till 4:00am on a Sunday night but I also sometimes leave by 4:00pm on a Friday if I don't have too much going on. Working long hours sucks but the pay is good.

------------------

AIM - rockervt

i work 11-6 monday to friday

saturdays once tax season starts... ugh

full time work full time school

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

ultimately i put in 80 - 100 hours a week as well as at least one other sick bastard on this board. weekdays start at 6am, and generally stop between 10-11 pm. my weekends are irregular hours, not like the weekdays, but i still put in more than i want to really, both days.

normally when i go out friday nights i leave the club and try to be on the phones by 8-9am saturday morning. most friday nights are sober ones to boot.

the price of self employment.

be cool,

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...