Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

It really is ashame that a few certain people feel the need to crap on and cause drama on any thread that might be slightly positive or "gay"...haven't you ever heard the term "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? It's these types of people which are causing the scene as well as this board to go to shit!!!

cheers gabe and remember it's all about the music! :beer:

:beer:

Hey DJMADNESS thanks for the words man, just a guy who is passionate about something and isnt shy to boast about it. Although at times some of my words might come out wrong and BOOM peeps will hate but what can you do. Misunderstandings happen. To the positives in this thread ya know wusup see ya soon, to the negatives in this thread sorry dont like the same stuff as you guys. Like i posted a few a few months ago im all for house music till the end unless an image like this becomes the norm, then im out.

hma.jpg

PostsTotal Posts: 1,943 (19.87 posts per day)

Find all posts by headpusher

Find all threads started by headpusher

so what are you trying to say??

PostsTotal Posts: 17,177 (41.91 posts per day)

Find all posts by deepspell

Find all threads started by deepspell

PostsTotal Posts: 17,716 (22.00 posts per day)

Find all posts by nomembername

Find all threads started by nomembername

Yeah it kinda got off topic before I got a chance to post!

But anyway, right on Gabe! This is not about one person, its how people in general should be on "the scene". Glad to see that there are more heads that think alike!!

:bounce:

so what are you trying to say??

PostsTotal Posts: 17,177 (41.91 posts per day)

Find all posts by deepspell

Find all threads started by deepspell

PostsTotal Posts: 17,716 (22.00 posts per day)

Find all posts by nomembername

Find all threads started by nomembername

holy shit that's awesome...a year later and nigga is bout to pass me up

congrats Al :aright:

oh and headpusher I'd appreciate it if you didn't involve me in your drama...thanks!

I have been posting on this site for a while and I must commend you on what you are doing for the NY board and what you contribute to the messageboard in a whole.

I have come across alot of people in the area that call themselves house heads just because they went to SF or Exit and so forth. Nothing against them but they don't "get the joke". There are very few people left that actually get it and from all of your posts I can see that you are one of them. I especially want to commend the fact that you try to let everybody know where the music we love more than anything else comes from and that house music is way bigger than NY/NJ. As far as I am concerned we have nothing in comparison to the rest of the world when it comes to house. It's not like it was back in the day when most of the people were out for the music and not just to be scene at the "in spot" and could care less about house music.

I have personally never met you, but I feel like I know your whole gig. It is pretty much the same as mine. The music runs your life and I can see it has run your life for a Long time, as it has mine.

Keep it up and keep that house flag waving HIGH

Cheers

Dave Morris (aka DJ Madness)

Do you also swallow when you suck...definately agree with this being a really gay thread.

I was actually fortunate enough to meet Gabe at Sulli Room New Years morning(this year), we shared the couch for a while then talked for a few hours. He was a cutie pie, and we hit it off well. Gots mad skillz on the dance floor, and no matter how many people him down on this board (haters) he's always been very nice. :love:

I didn't even know his name was Gabe, but now I do. I remember a while back Gabe posted some shit on Larry Levan and paradise garage. That shit was so fucking interesting!!!!!!! I throughly enjoyed hearing about some of the roots of the CLUB and house music. Thanks again for posting that Gabe.

peace

Waseem

Why I remember when Bill Braski took a hooker by her ponytails and jiggled her around till her money,needles, and condoms fell out of her. He picked them up and made a necklace out of them and hung it around her neck! That day, she swore she'd never hook again.

Oh, wait, wrong thread!

Carry on.

:party: