Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

hahahahah sweet. wonder if 400 different remixes of adagio for strings are playing on that cars system

you hear I.S.O.S. 4 yet??? 2nd disc is in-sane... havent got around to the first yet though... his remix of adagio for strings is gritty as hell.. i still like it...

I just think Silverbull is a little snobby sometimes!

Oh christ...educate yourself on a person before you go ahead and make stupid sounding comments like that.

Gabe is the most UNPRETENTIOUS person I know. If he flaunts his knowledge of house music, etc...it's because he's also trying to educate people and gain support FOR OTHERS at the same time.

I don't know why headpusher is cracking on sliverbull. He's the first person to not touch my breasts right away. Then again he is vertically challenged. Any I don't know why headpusher is always up in our grill. I think he hasn't had any male luffin' in a while. Just giff fkorne some pills and he'll be happy. Then half your way with him freak. He's a bit pudgy but that's ok. Just do it on the floor to avoid having to buy yourself a new bed.

I just like to call you my bitch!

One Luff fcuker.

:half:

Straight up people....

I have never known anyone who has brought more energy, excitement, and enthusiam to a party than Gabe. This is also the sentiment of a lot of other DJs and promoters in the scene. He is also one of the nicest guys you'll meet.

Sure he'll make a bold comment once in a while, but from what I've seen, he usually backs it up. And if he's wrong, he'll admit to it. Unlike some of the cats in this thread.

And for all you fools worrying about dance-offs and who can bust who on the dancefloor get over it and yourselves…. Like Jessynergy said “its not about being better than anyone else.,. u are who u are on the floor, thats ur personality, it should be a form of expression.â€

I don’t give a damn if you are the best dancer or the worst dancer, as long as you are dancing and having fun. This is what makes a party! If your goal is to intimidate or show someone up on the dancefloor, do us all a favor and don’t show up to the party. If you just want to share your love of music and dancing with ANYONE who is willing to dance WITH you, which is what Gabe’s intentions are, then by all means, please do….

Gabe – Straight up bro, I just want to say THANK YOU for all the love and support you’ve given Kevin and I, and all the other DJs here in NYC. It’s people like you that keep the scene alive and have helped to get it back on track.

See ya on the dancefloor Bro….

Mike

Oh christ...educate yourself on a person before you go ahead and make stupid sounding comments like that.

Gabe is the most UNPRETENTIOUS person I know. If he flaunts his knowledge of house music, etc...it's because he's also trying to educate people and gain support FOR OTHERS at the same time.

The whole EDUCATION of music crap is too much for me.

I just can't stand when Mr. Bull tells people their music sucks!

Thats what I think is snobby!

"My Music is better than yours" who the fuck cares!

Straight up people....

I have never known anyone who has brought more energy, excitement, and enthusiam to a party than Gabe. This is also the sentiment of a lot of other DJs and promoters in the scene. He is also one of the nicest guys you'll meet.

I don’t give a damn if you are the best dancer or the worst dancer, as long as you are dancing and having fun. This is what makes a party! If your goal is to intimidate or show someone up on the dancefloor, do us all a favor and don’t show up to the party. If you just want to share your love of music and dancing with ANYONE who is willing to dance WITH you, which is what Gabe’s intentions are, then by all means, please do….

Gabe – Straight up bro, I just want to say THANK YOU for all the love and support you’ve given Kevin and I, and all the other DJs here in NYC. It’s people like you that keep the scene alive and have helped to get it back on track.

I'd like to thank the very few people on this messageboard who have brains and contribute to different things. An interesting trend in this thread is that DJ's and other people actively working within this industry, recognize what people like Gabe bring to a venue and a party; as opposed to the people who sit behind a computer and follow trends as opposed to setting them.

It's very impressive :rolleyes: that a lot of people equate their worth to how many times they have posted?...:huh:

The whole EDUCATION of music crap is too much for me.

I just can't stand when Mr. Bull tells people their music sucks!

Thats what I think is snobby!

"My Music is better than yours" who the fuck cares!

yo seriously just lay off the Crack for one week!.. get off gabe's knob let the kid be if he writtes something you dont like.. just keep it moving cause in the end it makes you look like a hater to everyone.

I am in Greece, but I had to bring some work with me unfortunately (deadlines) so I'm spending some of my time online. That'll change in a couple days cause I'm leaving Athens and hitting the islands woohoo!

you lucky bastard!.. shit.. i think i'm going to my country for a weekend with pop-dukes havent been there in 11 years lol *i know its sad*

I have been posting on this site for a while and I must commend you on what you are doing for the NY board and what you contribute to the messageboard in a whole.

I have come across alot of people in the area that call themselves house heads just because they went to SF or Exit and so forth. Nothing against them but they don't "get the joke". There are very few people left that actually get it and from all of your posts I can see that you are one of them. I especially want to commend the fact that you try to let everybody know where the music we love more than anything else comes from and that house music is way bigger than NY/NJ. As far as I am concerned we have nothing in comparison to the rest of the world when it comes to house. It's not like it was back in the day when most of the people were out for the music and not just to be scene at the "in spot" and could care less about house music.

I have personally never met you, but I feel like I know your whole gig. It is pretty much the same as mine. The music runs your life and I can see it has run your life for a Long time, as it has mine.

Keep it up and keep that house flag waving HIGH

Cheers

Dave Morris (aka DJ Madness)

...so there reeeally ARE some true "heads" up here eh! (Nice 2 know!!!) Hmmm, imagine what the club scene's gonna' look like in another 10 yrs! ugh*

Wow your a really ditty. I think I'm gonna devote my week to torturing you on here. Cya later mr. personality.

:half:

hey sloppytits,

your posts are torture enough. maybe you should use your free time in the gym instead of trying too hard here.

sloppytits:half: