Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Silverbull

funny how this thread was started about gabe and how great he is (you know i luv u hun) and fucking drama queens have turned it into all about them.,. guys, go start ur own thread.,. this ones about the dancing hobbit.,.

thank you gabe- thank you for being the source of numerous things.,. thanks for being enthusiastic because a lot of fuckers cant appreciate house for what it is and need to dilute its power to move you with other substances (on that note, im gonna try and stop drinking.,. thank you for always watching out for me, but its getting rediculous).,. thank you for being a dancing partner for me, cos i cant help but laugh at most guys out there.,.

funny, last week a bunch of us were at highline, and gabe had brought jerry with him, which was prolly the second time he'd brough him around.,. then i remembered the first time i went to cielo with gabe.,. and he did it for others too, introducing people to a different house scene and different people.,. and then it dawned on us that without mr silverbull a lot of great people wouldve even given one another the time of day, but we've all pretty much turned out to be friends.,.

so im trying to turn this back into the gabriel appreciation thread.,. i heart you, u silly bastard.,. ill see u tonite

funny how this thread was started about gabe and how great he is (you know i luv u hun) and fucking drama queens have turned it into all about them.,. guys, go start ur own thread.,. this ones about the dancing hobbit.,.

thank you gabe- thank you for being the source of numerous things.,. thanks for being enthusiastic because a lot of fuckers cant appreciate house for what it is and need to dilute its power to move you with other substances (on that note, im gonna try and stop drinking.,. thank you for always watching out for me, but its getting rediculous).,. thank you for being a dancing partner for me, cos i cant help but laugh at most guys out there.,.

funny, last week a bunch of us were at highline, and gabe had brought jerry with him, which was prolly the second time he'd brough him around.,. then i remembered the first time i went to cielo with gabe.,. and he did it for others too, introducing people to a different house scene and different people.,. and then it dawned on us that without mr silverbull a lot of great people wouldve even given one another the time of day, but we've all pretty much turned out to be friends.,.

so im trying to turn this back into the gabriel appreciation thread.,. i heart you, u silly bastard.,. ill see u tonite

i challanged that kid to a dance off so many times and he backed down.... maybe you will take the offer and fight his battle for him..

what do you say?? dance off at cielo? or are you scared too?

how quickly the focus goes from hating to wanting to hear drunkin girl stories :laugh:

i dont think it's drunken stories... i dunno i've posted here a bunch fo times but you never NEVER air your dirty laundry out on these boards... especially when bashing kids who eat that shit up like there's no tomorrow...

props to gabe again, one of the rare few who keeps it real without even braggin about it, just knows his shit n says so.

not for nothing and not trying to hate but one of the things that I think myself and other people don't like about his post is that he DOES brag about certain things...I don't think he does it intentially but there is something about his tone that just irks me

than again I'm sure people hate the way I post so it's all good...just stating my opinion. I bet and have heard that he's a nice guy and if I ever do meet the infamous Silverbull, I will make sure to buy him a drink and if he doesn't drink than maybe a new silver chain or a pair of work out gloves. He must go through those things like underwear :D

i challanged that kid to a dance off so many times and he backed down.... maybe you will take the offer and fight his battle for him..

dance off - how old are you? 10?

Don't know Silverbull, never met him. He says some interesting stuff on the board and some stuff that annoys me - but that's what a board like this is about - differing opinions.

dance off - how old are you? 10?

Don't know Silverbull, never met him. He says some interesting stuff on the board and some stuff that annoys me - but that's what a board like this is about - differing opinions.

hey we take our dancing very very seriously so you wouldnt understand nor should you comment :aright:

hey we take our dancing very very seriously so you wouldnt understand nor should you comment :aright:

Just reminds me of junior school when we used to get the floor mats out to do our "breakdancing". Plus that Run DMC vs Jason Nevins video - or maybe Fat Boy Slim's "Praise You" would be more appropriate??

People back in the UK and everywhere else I have been clubbing don't seem to feel the need to "challenge" others to crap competitions when people are out trying to have a good time - so, yes you are quite correct, I do not understand and I quite frankly don't want to.........

omg.,. are u fuckking serious? first off, i couldnt care less about u or ur dancing.,. and, for me at least, its not about being better than anyone else.,. u are who u are on the floor, thats ur personality, it should be a form of expression.,. a "dance-off" between us would be like apples and oranges, man.,.. apples and oranges

omg.,. are u fuckking serious? first off, i couldnt care less about u or ur dancing.,. and, for me at least, its not about being better than anyone else.,. u are who u are on the floor, thats ur personality, it should be a form of expression.,. a "dance-off" between us would be like apples and oranges, man.,.. apples and oranges

i see you are chickening out too..

:shake:

not for nothing and not trying to hate but one of the things that I think myself and other people don't like about his post is that he DOES brag about certain things...I don't think he does it intentially but there is something about his tone that just irks me

than again I'm sure people hate the way I post so it's all good...just stating my opinion. I bet and have heard that he's a nice guy and if I ever do meet the infamous Silverbull, I will make sure to buy him a drink and if he doesn't drink than maybe a new silver chain or a pair of work out gloves. He must go through those things like underwear :D

yah i get ya, just chill with him, he talks the same in person but since you can see him face to face n hear his real tone then you'd see it's not bragging. Just a deep passion for house music, dancing and partying.

yah i get ya, just chill with him, he talks the same in person but since you can see him face to face n hear his real tone then you'd see it's not bragging. Just a deep passion for house music, dancing and partying.

The cold computer text has no feeling ... it has .... no, emotion ... :cry: