Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favourite lines from a movie

raincry

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

-american beauty

From the Devils Advocate:

John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

John Milton:" Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry." :bowdown:

The Doors:

Jim Morrison: Where's your will to be weird?

The Big Lebowski:

Nobody fucks with da jesus.

"That rug really tied the room together."

and my favorite: "This aggression will not stand, man."

"Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass!" :)

Morpheus: The body cannot live without the mind.

Take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Dr. Evil: You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough!

Rhett Butler: With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.

(something about mary....)

Mary: Is that... is that hair gel?

From Dusk Til Dawn:

Chet Pussy: Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

food-smiley-007.gif

From Dusk Til Dawn:

Chet Pussy: Pussy, pussy, pussy! All pussy must go. At the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! This is a pussy blow out! Make us an offer on our vast selection of pussy! We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, hot pussy, cold pussy, wet pussy, tight pussy, big pussy, bloody pussy, fat pussy, hairy pussy, smelly pussy, velvet pussy, silk pussy, Naugahyde pussy, snappin' pussy, horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy, fake pussy! If we don't have it, you don't want it!

food-smiley-007.gif

if you find cheeper pussy ..... FUCK IT!

• 3 months later...

"You know what I'm going to get you for Christmas next year? A big wooden cross....so that when you're feeling unappreciated for all your sacrifices, you can climb on up there and nail yourself to it!"

-Kevin Spacey (the ref)

---------------------------------------------

"I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair."

-Vince Vaughn (The Wedding Crashers)

Brian Johnson: I'm a fucking idiot because I can't make a lamp?

John Bender: No. You're a genius because you can't make a lamp.

John Bender: Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?

Brian Johnson: Uh, no. Mr. Johnson.

John Bender: What's in there?

Claire Standish: Guess? Where's your lunch?

John Bender: You're wearing it.

Claire Standish: You're nauseating.

John Bender: [pointing to Claire's lunch] What's that?

Claire Standish: Sushi.

John Bender: Sushi?

Claire Standish: Rice, raw fish, and seaweed.

John Bender: You won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth, and you're going to eat that?

Claire Standish: Can I eat?

John Bender: I don't know. Give it a try.

- The Breakfast Club (1985)

Now you all look money hungry and that's good. Anybody who says money is the root of all evil, doesn't have it! Money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

Ben Affleck - Boiler Room

GOOD CALL!

fucking love that movie

and ben affleck

mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmm