Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~myspace~

I am buying that book you put on your MY SPACE (Da Vinci's Code) I have heard is excellent!

It is one of the best books I have ever read. I'm going to start reading Angels and Demons this weekend. that is the first book before the Da Vinci Code. It talks about the Illuminati.

It is one of the best books I have ever read. I'm going to start reading Angels and Demons this weekend. that is the first book before the Da Vinci Code. It talks about the Illuminati.

Angels and Demons is good but Da Vinci Code was better.

A&D takes place in Rome and when I went there last year it was cool to see all the sites in the book

A&D takes place in Rome and when I went there last year it was cool to see all the sites in the book

I've heard all different types of reviews about both books. I personally loved Da Vinci Code. A girl at a bookstore told me to read Angels and Demons that it was just as good as Da Vinci Code. I'll see when i start it this weekend in the Keys for my mini vaca. And I'll let you guys know what I think.

Guest onisakura
Sotuchick's SPACE Ok, I created MYSPACE, I am have way too much free time ~ anyways, feel free to visit, I will be personalizing it more little by little.

WHOA, look at that booty!!!

Can't wait to start reading it!

Hopefully I can find it at Barnes and Noble...

I think Tom Hanks started to film a movie based on the book

Guest onisakura
I KNOW YOU DONT MEAN A WOMEN YOU FAG ..... WERENT YOU AT THE PARADE ON SUNDAY YOU FAG

Um yeah. Youre a dumbass.