Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any straight guys going to pride?

lol.,. u like to sit on clubplanet and post a lot when ur drunk, dont u glowball? me, on the other hand, i tend to GO OUT and get drunk.,. and wonder how the fuck i stumbled up 3 flights of stairs last nite.,. but i dont sit on cp whilst drunk.,. only when im stoned.,.

I checked out Jackie Christie at her party on Wed night with Kevin Aviance as host and she killed it. It was definitly a good time. Music was on point.
Awesome you went to kevins Birthday.was gonna go but i got tired and lazy.tell me Jackie does not look like a movie star.....shes hot.my good friends Ryan and Josh work there as well and my friend JT is the manager.i think its a cool little place.how was the crowd?can u gimme a review?

Spirit of Pride

Utopia at Spirit, 530 W 27th St (btwn 10th/11th Aves), 212-268-9477, spiritnewyork.com, ******************.com— Can I get a witness? Tracy Young kicks off this mega-party at 11pm, making way for the drama-fueled blend of DJ superstar Junior Vasquez at 6am. This party won’t end until Junior wants it to, so come early, stay late, and arrive in time for special performances from Vivian Green, Sylver Logan Sharp, Kevin Aviance and David Longoria. Heaven is

a place on earth! Doors open 11pm–noon (dancing till 6pm). $50 in advance/more at the door.

The nite went well over all. There was a definite good vibe in the room and it started early. Jackie was dropping some killer tunes, one track after another...people couldn't resist to dance. Kevin hosted as they had special performances in tribute to him. The place went nuts!! You couldn't move in there at that point. For the finale, Kevin performed his new tune Strut which had everone goin. Overall, the nite was great. I definitly had a great time there.

lol.,. u like to sit on clubplanet and post a lot when ur drunk, dont u glowball? me, on the other hand, i tend to GO OUT and get drunk.,. and wonder how the fuck i stumbled up 3 flights of stairs last nite.,. but i dont sit on cp whilst drunk.,. only when im stoned.,.

LOL --- NOOOOOOOOO lol i went out with some friends to the beach had a blast out there and told everyone to come back to my place to have a party lol so what did we do ? we had a house party lol... i was already drunk lol... but i was stoned too which i have a mean hang over right now because i forgot to take my dam pill. rofl

You looking to draft some good hetero's to the arch rivals?

Dont you know they never change teams. well some do but thats another story.

i have never been to pride parties, its usually a bit too much for me, but i'm thinking about hitting up junior or peter

:bounce: Going to junior! there just is no party like a junior pride party! Junior is going to rock that place all day monday!
u got that right hunny till 6pm or later!!!!and he wont be running on crystal this time it will be just pure PRIDE like back in the day.....cant focking wait.

Na i think hes a little washed up now!! not like before when he did sets that were CRAZY so let it REST!..
maybe in your world hes "washed UP" but in mine hes ontop of his game.lets see he has a bimonthly residentcy @ one of nyc top mega clubs.he travels all around the world to DJ...just QUIT KTU a few months ago cuz they were playing commercials during his sets and he didnt like it.....oh and have u been checking billboard lately?yup that sounds washed up to me for sure lol.by the way it would have been put to rest if you didnt have to put your 2cents in...whens the last time u went to hear Junior Spin?cuz i never saw u and im sure i would have noticed being such the good dancer u are and the fact that there arnt that many girls at a Junior party.