Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix Lounge

sinda

Hey Tony (LALATE) I sent you an email but not sure your current address @email.com.

Can you email your current address to djmw@freevegasclubs.com

Thanks.

Yeah I got it. I'll take care of him. Its info@lalate.com. Nothing "special" planned as of yet I know of for that weekend here .. but the party notices with start coming in next Friday at 6 pm lol jk

... this city tends to do stuff 3 days in advance lol - like for example got a Fred Segal party this Saturday - being contacted by press from here to fare ends of the earth cuz of that.

by the way - are you doing the Hilton pool party this sunday? cuz i got 2 stunning latin OC girls there this weekend, plus 10 more of em (that are probably hot too, but Ive never met em)? Whats the link for the guestlist?

by the way - are you doing the Hilton pool party this sunday? cuz i got 2 stunning latin OC girls there this weekend, plus 10 more of em (that are probably hot too, but Ive never met em)? Whats the link for the guestlist?

:bump: