Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 last night

I did not think the turn out yesterday for Denny was all that great, not sure why but not good. Still had a good time with my friends and all, but he did not even go on till like 12:30, I think he should have been the DJ for the whole night.

Hope they don't have JP waiting till 12 or something to go on.

Did anyone else go last night. They talked about it being a CD release party, I did not see one CD being given out or anything, plus Reina was supposed to perform but I guess they canceled and parking went up from 4 to 5 dollars now.

I will still go to Studio 9, but they should get rid of the hip-hop and put it in the side room and let the Big name DJ's have their night or at least go on at 11.

JUST CLOSE THE DAMN PLACE ALREADY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :vomit2:

I had an awesome time last nite...as 4 u, stating to close the place just gives them ammo to stay open and push harder I think....u definetly remind me of a typical ECHO oh I mean deko wanna be

9 is always great! studio 4 not so much...there has been quite a few old studio 4 patrons that now frequent studio 9 on a regular so evidently 4 aint so hot

I hear ya, I used t go to studio 4, then started going to studio 9.. Nothing better than going to my friends Art Studio then hit up studio4 then studio 9, then to my buddies studio apartment..