Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nobody left to run with anymore.........

I am going crazy....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All my best friends are finished!!! They all got married. They all need to ask permission to go out w/ Thorin -- its a fucking joke!!! Just because i am club director / promoter / artist manager i'm labeled as a SLUT. I don't make anybody do anything they don't want to.

btw -- Nobody left to run with anymore is a great allman brothers song

"Nobody left to run with anymore.......Nobody left to do the crazy things we used to do before..."

great track ....download it

:splat::splat::mad::mad:

I am going crazy....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All my best friends are finished!!! They all got married. They all need to ask permission to go out w/ Thorin -- its a fucking joke!!! Just because i am club director / promoter / artist manager i'm labeled as a SLUT. I don't make anybody do anything they don't want to.

"Nobody left to run with anymore.......Nobody left to do the things we used to do before..."

You forgot to add idiot to that list. Now shut the fcuk up and go watch mtv fruitloop. Enjoy your festivities. Gay pride rules!

:half:

I am going crazy....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All my best friends are finished!!! They all got married. They all need to ask permission to go out w/ Thorin

Look on the bright side. The divorce ratio in the U.S. is about 50%, so at some point you'll have half your friends back again. Or maybe they'll just strap on a pair and tell their wives that they don't feel like spending every weekend at Home Depot and hanging out at lame ass family gatherings.

"Nobody left to run with anymore.......Nobody left to do the things we used to do before..."

Join the club, man. All my friends have been getting married one by one since 2001. There almost isn't anyone left anymore. The few single guys that I'm friends with have all slowed down and most nights want to stay home with their girlfriends.

It's no fun being the one single guy in his 30's--I mean late 20's ;)

Join the club, man. All my friends have been getting married one by one since 2001. There almost isn't anyone left anymore. The few single guys that I'm friends with have all slowed down and most nights want to stay home with their girlfriends.

It's no fun being the one single guy in his 30's--I mean late 20's ;)

hey bro i understand what you mean, i my self is in my late 20's and now all my friends either slowed down and go no where so its only me now.... sucks man but hey i am always looking for people cool people to chill with :):type:

grow up.

Or i can just hire a sharp shooter and end all of this right now !!!

Look on the bright side. The divorce ratio in the U.S. is about 50%, so at some point you'll have half your friends back again. Or maybe they'll just strap on a pair and tell their wives that they don't feel like spending every weekend at Home Depot and hanging out at lame ass family gatherings.

• 3 months later...