Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck is the pharmaceutical industry coming to???

philippio

You see these commercials on tv for a brand new medication and they have all these people that talk about how great it is and blah blah blah and then there's the verbal cautions about possible side effects. They mention anything from nausea, abdominal pains, vomiting, diarrhea, epidermal rash and lightheadedness to sudden fainting, spontaneous seizures or risk of "other serious complications" developing. And you're sitting there thinking: these side effects are a bazillion times worse than the symptoms I'm having now! :mad:

Then there's the warning that you should not take this medication if your immune system is weakened... What the fuck? If my immune system is strong, then logically, I shouldn't need to take a medication. I mean most people take medications BECAUSE their immune system is weak against fighting a disease. :doh:

Ladies & Gents, these are the largest drug dealers in the world. And they are making serious coin. The fact that they can afford so much air-time to push their product says allot for the amount of resources they have.

What is even more frightening is that the majority of people will believe everything they see on television.

A month ago, a friend told me his 5 year old started acting very violent. He told his dad he wanted to blow up the school and described details on how it would be done. THIS IS A 5 YEAR OLD.

Turns out this has been going on for a month. So my question was what changed 30 days ago to start this off. In the end, the only thing that came up were these pills that the doctor prescribed to him for allergies. These pills contained a form of steroids.

Don’t trust f*cking doctors. They’re being told what to give us by the drug companies who also have the FDA in their pocket. Our health is of no concern to them. Their only concern is how they can continue to make billions a year.

for persons with cancer, aids, etc drugs are their only hope to survive. while some of these drugs have serious side effects; for some people the side effects are worth it.

pharmaceutical companies are businesses. I blame the US government for not having the "balls " to regulate the pharmaceutical companies, and the spineless politicians who line their pockets with money from the pharmaceutical companies...

pharmaceutical companies are businesses. I blame the US government for not having the "balls " to regulate the pharmaceutical companies, and the spineless politicians who line their pockets with money from the pharmaceutical companies...

The government is in bed with all those companies......period! It's all about the $$$$$$$. The government gets their cut of the pie, so they don't care.

They are all "practicing" medicine-typically on you.

From working in a hospital.. I can tell u that this is so true. It's all about the money. They don't give a rat's ass about u, all they can do is pick up a pen and prescribe.

From working in a hospital.. I can tell u that this is so true. It's all about the money. They don't give a rat's ass about u, all they can do is pick up a pen and prescribe.

So what you're saying is that every one who walks into a hospital is unknowingly volunteering for clinical trials? :confused:

Last december I had a very bad fall, I went to the doctor...he had me sit on his office while he talked to his wife on the phone about "who was going to pick up the girls from ballet" :phone:for aproximately 15 minutes, while I sat there and stared in pain...then, when he finally hang up the phone...he told me "so, where does it hurt?" I told him "right here, on my lower back...it's really painful, I can't barely walk" ...he's like "hmm...let's see..." then pescribed Vicodin and told me to call him back if the pain persited...I was in such pain that I wasn't even thinking right...when I got back home...I asked myself "hey, this fucker didn't even get x-rays done!!!" :woah:

doctors are bitches!!! :gang:

Last december I had a very bad fall, I went to the doctor...he had me sit on his office while he talked to his wife on the phone about "who was going to pick up the girls from ballet" :phone:for aproximately 15 minutes, while I sat there and stared in pain...then, when he finally hang up the phone...he told me "so, where does it hurt?" I told him "right here, on my lower back...it's really painful, I can't barely walk" ...he's like "hmm...let's see..." then pescribed Vicodin and told me to call him back if the pain persited...I was in such pain that I wasn't even thinking right...when I got back home...I asked myself "hey, this fucker didn't even get x-rays done!!!" :woah:

Why go through the trouble of ordering X-rays (which sets back the health insurance companies) when he can prescribe a drug (the makers of which were in his office offering him incentives to prescribe it) that might not work, collect his copay for the visit and collect again when the drug doesn't work and you have to come back for a second visit? :rolleyes:

Why go through the trouble of ordering X-rays (which sets back the health insurance companies) when he can prescribe a drug (the makers of which were in his office offering him incentives to prescribe it) that might not work, collect his copay for the visit and collect again when the drug doesn't work and you have to come back for a second visit? :rolleyes:

I wonder if his daughters are any good on ballet... :blank:

it keeps the med mal lawyers busy.....:half:

yea as a matter of fact, I've been thinking bout quitting man. Omfg if you had the chance to see what goes on in pharmacies. The things I see the pharmacist do sometimes.....it just makes me think and wonder wtf I'm doing here. I've asked myself that so much......n e 1 got a good hook-up lol?