Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 close....stop trying to compete with....

You have allot of anger or something inside.... You can sense it in every one post of yours... :blah::blah:

Do yourself a favor and read EVERY ONE of my posts just like you say you did and then shut the fuck up. You are a little bitch. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that is it. GET STARTED WITH THE READING BITCH.

Tooch and I both rip house music at GLO New Brunswick Tooch on sats and myself on fridays.

I fooled around with a little hip hop on fridays but most of the people coming in there are requesting house music so I'm gonna stay true to it. The numbers are great and I don't see any reason to change. It's also nice to have Platinum (same owner) right around the corner that caters more to the hip hop crowd in the main room.

Do yourself a favor and read EVERY ONE of my posts just like you say you did and then shut the fuck up. You are a little bitch. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that is it. GET STARTED WITH THE READING BITCH.

whatz with this board? Everytime a girlie comments on a guys email she's told to go "get laid" and now u r call'in Shaina143 a bitch? Grow up dude and get some fuck'in anger management therapy....or take Zoloft (unless u r Tom Cruise...then take vitamins). :bounce:

Everytime i visit this site, it's always the same people bashing certain clubs for whatever reason. Mostly it's about the music. Fact is everyone has a different taste in music. It's the job of the owners and promoters to choose what style is to be played at the specific venue. They gotta think about the dollar bill. I love House music and have loved it since i started spinning over 15 years ago, but being a DJ you need to appreciate all types, cause there is always a cross over. Who knows what music will sound like in 10 or 20 years...It could be Reggaehouseaton..Relax house heads, it hasn't been confirmed. Morillo was big into Hip Hop and Reggae back in the days...Yes Morillo. You need to have that diversity and knowledge of music in order to entertain a crowd. I love to see people rocking to house, but i also love seeing the girls getting down to hip hop and reggae. Fact: Most females love hip hop and reggae and vocals, it's fun music for them. Only true promoters and djs will understand.....all others need to have a broader knowing of music or just need a girlfriend of something.

See what I mean? Look at your anger calling me names... lol Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion... But you just go over board..... Anger management classes would suite you very well :jerkoff:

:balls: lol

whatz with this board? Everytime a girlie comments on a guys email she's told to go "get laid" and now u r call'in Shaina143 a bitch? Grow up dude and get some fuck'in anger management therapy....or take Zoloft (unless u r Tom Cruise...then take vitamins). :bounce:

Thanks, bro.

lol He just cant take it when somebody gives their opinion about him...

Can we erase him from this board?? lololol ClubNYC would be a happier place... might even go back to normal.... lol :getdown:

Thanks, bro.

lol He just cant take it when somebody gives their opinion about him...

Can we erase him from this board?? lololol ClubNYC would be a happier place... might even go back to normal.... lol :getdown:

Erase him from the board? That is a good one.

Did you get time to read all my posts or you just look right over my posts that are anything other than S-9?

It now stands that you are nothing but a voice of ignorance and possibly even illiterate.

Erase him from the board? That is a good one.

Did you get time to read all my posts or you just look right over my posts that are anything other than S-9?

It now stands that you are nothing but a voice of ignorance and possibly even illiterate.

See how angry you get? Bwhahahahaa I love it... Take is easy.... Relax..... lol

:clap:

This means sooooo much to me especially since 99% of your posts ever made :type: are defending Studio 9. :lol3: The more I read the more I ............ :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Yes, that is all he does is keep score... I have heard 2kool4school has a small pen#$ and he can't score with girls so........ The only thing he can score with is this board!!!

Clubplanet and 2kool4school = :makeout:

WOW U REALLY DO HAVE ALOT OF GROWING UP TO DO ! :biggrin::lame:

do u seriously keep score on who writes what...weird dude...

If you knew anything about how CP works you will learn that it takes one click and then about 1 minute to read all 42 of your posts headings. Ya just don't have that many posts and that much to say. Everybody here does it so get with the game. Obvioulsy there is a reason why you are loyal to S-9 and almost every topic of yours is S-9????

If you knew anything about how CP works you will learn that it takes one click and then about 1 minute to read all 42 of your posts headings. Ya just don't have that many posts and that much to say. Everybody here does it so get with the game. Obvioulsy there is a reason why you are loyal to S-9 and almost every topic of yours is S-9????

BL: If u don't like the place, don't go...but it's like u gotta grudge or an agenda from other clubs to bash the place. I'm not go'in to name names ...but u know who I'm talk'in bout. Just chill, it's da summer.

I'm not gett'in paid and have noth'in to gain by writing this. I like the club because they have tak'in care of me and some of my peeps. If ya look at my other posts, i just don't write neg shit bout any places. If I don't like a club, I don't go back...O & O

Lets hope that The Studio 9 Defense Team (Candygirl, Amouthful, 5qtpies and Avstunts) :worry: do not know you are un-happy with the place. :) You are likely to be bashed :cuss: by the entire useless team........ :laugh:

3rdflapartment..I hope to aspire to your level of relevancy one day

Here I am enjoying my morning cup of coffee, checking my email, minding my own business and I am being called useless. Let me get one thing straight. I have no problem with someone not having a good time at the club, because not every club is for everyone. That is why there is competition. It is a simple matter of supply and demand. I find a need to post when there is obvious biased bashing that has no merit and is purely vindictive. If you read my posts you will see I try to answer in an honest manner and be productive. I stopped posting being nobody presents any decent points....got boring.

If I had the time or desire I would research who the "Studio 9 Attack Team" is and then list them.....I can also bet that many of those people are on the rah rah team for other clubs.

Respectfully, AV

PS...dont piss of 5qtpies...trust me....LOL

I went there for new years 2004/2005 and hated every second of it.

I am sorry you had a bad time and had to bring in the new year unhappy. That night was a success. We were at capacity and I was out of my mind busy. The people all around my bar were having a blast and did not want to leave.