Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS WITH OLD MAN....

Tomix

Girls could you tell me if you could be in love with a guy 60 years older than you???

I can't believe that it could be for an another thing that $$$money$$$.

It makes me sick cwm8.gif

Only for say that sometimes guys could be machoman, as girls could be...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

that's gross!! i have a hard time with guys in their thirties, never mind anyone older and this is sick on my part b/c i'm 32. ugh. i don't know what it is with me but anything above 35 just doesn't do it for me and that's pushing it. i need therapy!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

When you see a beautiful girl with an old fart old enough to be her dad ...

1. SHe didn't have a male figure in her life and wants a "daddy"

2. He is putting her up in a pent house like a pet = $$$$$$$$$

3. Some boy her own age has broke her heart and if she dates an old fart ....there's no way he can ever break her heart.

I thought about dating grandpas - One tried to pick me up @ Vinyl - Body& Soul - he was pretty hip for an old man- sunglasses and a pimp suit ..lol !

ALSO - it's an ego/ status thing - girls who do that are saying = I'm soo fuckin beautiful for guys my own age I can date an old grandpa if I wanted too !

ALSO - DO YOU GUYS THINK 7 year age difference is a lot ?

very doubtful. for example, sean connery is 70 years old, which is not 60 years older than me, but it's a good example of a very handsome older man. even though he looks great for age 70, i just couldn't "go there" with a man that much older than me. too many differences in energy level, interests, beliefs, etc. two people with that much age difference are opening themselves up to criticism & ridicule. sad but true.

You couldn't tell me that a 20 years old women could be in love with an 80 years old man. EVERY TIME the guy is fawkin rich, and the girl fawkin young...so...

It's not the same for a girl at 20 and a guy at 40, i can understand that she could be attracted by the experienced man, but there's a limit, don't you think...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

You couldn't tell me that a 20 years old women could be in love with an 80 years old man. EVERY TIME the guy is fawkin rich, and the girl fawkin young...so...

It's not the same for a girl at 20 and a guy at 40, i can understand that she could be attracted by the experienced man, but there's a limit, don't you think...

7 years is OK for a difference, yes...

And im not talking about the guy as Sean connery, if you remeber the example of Anna Nicole smith->No comment... cwm8.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@aol.com