Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Markus Schulz / Gabriel & Dresden @ Spirit, Fri 7/8

spirit-0708-f.jpgspirit-0708-b.jpg

Friday, July 8th, 2005

Doors open 11pm. 18 and over.

Markus Schulz has been winning over fans with his dark, brooding, melodic productions and DJ sets. 2004 marked his debut at 32 on the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs. Markus has captured a vibe in trance that was previously only heard in house music. -- taken from markusschulz.com

Gabriel & Dresden met at the Winter Music Conference in 2001, when Josh Gabriel was giving out the white label of his first track "Wave 3" and Dave Dresden was scouting new music for Pete Tong. Dresden loved the track, and two weeks later it got played on Tong's BBC Radio 1 show. Tong soon offered Dresden the opportunity to remix New Order's track, "Someone Like You" and Gabriel was tapped to work on the remix. Three years later the duo have produced 40 remixes, 10 original tracks, and have a world wide hit as Motorcycle which spent three weeks as #1 on the Billboard charts. -- taken from Gabriel & Dresden

Spirit

530 West 27th Street

(btw 10th & 11th Avenues)

Click here for $20 advance tickets.

http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=nyc&query=detail&event=612009&REFID=clubp

I can't believe I'm missing this!!! :banghead::hung::cry::splat:

When are you EVER gonna see these guys all spin together? At least in the states, that is. Schulz alone is awesome. As well as G&D! Crap!

Anyone love G&D's WMC Nikki Beach set as much as I do? I LOVE the first few tracks...ahh :)

...i was alone out there... with no well else around... now i'm fallin for youuu...

also......We'll take a holiday you know Id love you better.......

wtf aren't u going?!! :(

I can't believe I'm missing this!!! :banghead::hung::cry::splat:

...i was alone out there... with no well else around... now i'm fallin for youuu...

i just got my tickets!!! :bounce:

also......We'll take a holiday you know Id love you better.......

wtf aren't u going?!! :(

i just got my tickets!!! :bounce:

I have to be outa town that weekend :( If I'm feelin adventurous maybe I'll see Markus Schulz in DC on the 23rd bc he's not comin anywhere close to NY for a lil while. Maybe I'll kidnap you to come down there with me :afro:

Well your too messed up to notice ive been away everybody wants you yeah everybodys had you makes no difference who u got around you everybody needs to have a little piece of you before they fade away

cant wait to hear this jam dropped

werd

when i was @ nikki beach . . . they couldnt turn the musik loud for sum reason . . . u barely heard them play . . . thank god i dled the set . . .

Yeah, that's why I didn't hit Nikki bc I heard alot of the speakers were blown out & there were lines down the road. Crap...shoulda went anyway. Oh well.

thats an awesome set!!! cant wait either!! :bounce::bounce:

Peenalope cancel ur trip dammit! :)

Wahhh! :cry::cry::cry:

yeahhh whereever you ended up was prob better than nikki beach @ that time . . . the lines were long and for sum reason mauro picotto was working the door with sum other guy and me and my friends through in sum money to cut the line like mauro picotto need money lo l. . . anyways it was way too hot in there and crowded . . . but finding the set for G&D and remembering that i was there and heard all the tracks that they played

NB was an awesome time but unfortunately missed the G&D set since they went on late.....deff won't miss fri's event tho! :bounce:

Peenalope i'll call u from inside the club, it will be like u were there afterall......

kind of a late post but i'm gonna be hitting this up.. never heard these guys before live so gonna go check them out with one of my boys.. see ya'll there!!

and if ya'll see a guy with a d&g shirt on.. black one to be exact say waddap i'm down to meet cp heads..Uno!