Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy!

lalate

Last night outside Tangerine almost around CLOSING! -

line was several hundred people.

Crazy, indeed. I don't suppose Tang went crazy in response and stayed open to match the crowd? This is the only thing that I don't get about so many LV clubs, closing at 4-5 even when the place is still paaaaaacked.

Definitely not hating here but that place is SO small that it doesnt surprise me there's a big line to get in. Other than the table area, I'd be surprised if over 500 people can fit in there. I personally hate Tangerine because I'm a big guy and simply cannot figure out how to move in there. I think it feels like you're partying in a small tent. I haven't been in there since the renovation so maybe everything I'm saying is outdated.

Not sure what they expanded - but when I last visited about a half a year ago, it was by far the most poorly managed capacity situation I have ever experienced. And from what I keep hearing, things are still just as bad - but that's just opinions - I know a lot of people like it too :)

Haha. Real problem over there is that demand routinely exceeds supply, and the doormen often exceed firecode capacity, making that club exceedingly uncomfortable. That's too bad too, because when capacity is kept at a comfortable level, that club is fun.