Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Studio 9, Thurs 7/14

drugs are bad

how pathetic,

u c what drugs do 2 u! let this be a lesson to all the new jackcrack heads on his cock.

once upon a time this man was good.

its become pathetic.

18 bucks ( they better pay me)

studio 9

surf club

need i go on. what next?

SPINNING LIVE @ BANGBANG DJ JONATHAN PETERS

" COMING SOON TO A MALL NEAR YOU"

Please let us know just how bad it is. I'm A Scard to go there.

Just came back from the club. I got there a little early as I didn't know the area and figured it would be nice to check the area out. Security was pretty tight - they frisked you from top to bottom, and there was a no reentry policy at the front. JP came out around 10 pm, and the place really started to come alive at 11 pm. Overall, the crowd was pretty chill and the vibe in the club was good for the most part. I had plenty of room to dance in the front, and didn't feel any sense of imminent danger coming from anybody. By the time I had left, the place was packed. IMO, not a bad experience like people predicted. Would be interested to hear some other reviews.

I'm sorry but to book a $10-15,000 DJ to make a party good in NJ, the party/place can't be that good. This past month on Thursdays they've done Denny Tsettos, Skribbz and some other stuff and never broke 50-75 people. I find it funny how their Saturdays went from 1,500 to 150. And Studio 9 fridays?? I don't even know if they even have one. I know it's summer time but if you can only hold 10% of your crowd than something is WRONG. I know you gotta spend money to make money, but you just opened up a HUGE spot and your paying monthly rent (your most likely in the hole in debt for a year or 2). It's not that I'm "hating" on the place, this is just my honest opinion and every one has their right to their opinion.

But on a side note did the owner let the dogs out on Thursday lol ;)