Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

:werd:

no one here is a racist but majority of asians that go to big NYC clubs are a total mess. Most of them get really drugged up and can't handle it, foam be coming out of their mouth and shit lol...chicks od'ing in bathroom sounding crazy talking crazy shit in their language..scary and ANNOYING. Guys are total weirdos, will follow you and just Stare at you or try to dance with me and Im like NO THANKS!! WTF? grrr

I remember one time this ftup asian chick all of the sudden started yelling at me in her language I swear if she wasn't with like 20 of her friends I'd have fucken kill her but those asians know karate and shit lol. I have alot of ftup up stories from what I have witnessed going out over the years it's always the same shit though. In my opinion this behavior applies to the fresh immigrants or non English speaking asians who don't respect other people. I basically try to stay away from them.

Sounds exactly like you just described a party on the jersey shore!

in your opinion

I on the other hand haven't seen mangled asians ruining the scene....guidos yes.

Do you really think the asians ruin the "scene" bwahahahahahaha

what do you think the "scene" is.....

the asians only show up at the commercial mainstream DJ shows anyway.......what "scene" are "they" ruining you xenophobe?

Do you really think the asians ruin the "scene" bwahahahahahaha

what do you think the "scene" is.....

the asians only show up at the commercial mainstream DJ shows anyway.......what "scene" are "they" ruining you xenophobe?

The Asians I just described do ruin the "fun" for alot of people, if they don't bug you then more power to you...I'd not exactly call JP a commerical DJ and there were masses of them in Roxy, I guess the way the party was promoted would be one explenation

What about EXIT? it used to be house music not commerical ktu shit...they just go for the drugs

The Asians I just described do ruin the "fun" for alot of people,

I am one of these people, and I agree with you comletely. They are always tottaly drugged out, and it is obvious that they are not there for the music, but for the drugs, and aloooooooot of it

They can't even dance...total lack of coordination...it's actually preaty funny.

:vomit2:

I hope the scene cleans up a bit. I love the nightlife, and the clubscene, but this situation is really hurting the "experiance"...

:aaah:

Me too... I love the nightlife, but I'm not sure what is meant by hoping the scene "cleans up a bit."

It's all more a matter of just being tolerant and respectful of each other rather than being douchebags and gettin all crazy with the stereotyping on ALL sides--white/asian/black/latino/whatever. You can meet aholes/weirdos from every race. When someone outside your race treats you like crap (pushes/shoves you on the floor, giving nasty looks, screamin at you in some different language) or behaves differently from you (the infamous headshakin dance, not wearin shirts/spiking hair, doin the SF shuffle).......

can you honestly go around to EVERY asian and find that they all love headshaking and stickin to an entirely asian group or are possessve or rude or standoffish?

Or can you go to every italian guy and find they ALL love to go out w/o their shirts on & spike up the hair or stick to a solely italian group & do the shuffle?

Or can you find that every black only loves hip hop tunes and fried chicken & collard greens? :laugh: (mmm... fried chicken & collard greens :drool:)

Point is, there's gonna be different kinds of people out in the clubs but the stereotyping is stupid, even if it's easy to and you're pissed/annoyed/amused at some race bc one of them did something to you and u want to take it out on someone.

But of course, you people aren't stupid, you ALL know that w/o a doubt everyone in one race or another are NOT ALL THE SAME. I guarownnnteeeee that.

I'm done rambling...Now time to go get me some fried rice and general tso's chicken :drool:

I am one of these people, and I agree with you comletely. They are always tottaly drugged out, and it is obvious that they are not there for the music, but for the drugs, and aloooooooot of it

They can't even dance...total lack of coordination...it's actually preaty funny.

:vomit2:

So you mean to tell me that those 12-teen girls that go clubbing are there for the music? I've been approached many times by them to get them alcohol because they're underage. They get pretty annoying when they're drunk. But I guess I see it that way because I'm not a guy to use it as an advantage to hook up with them.

My point is everyone is there for a different reason and I'm sure the main reason is to have fun. To each his own and just let them be. What's the big deal?!

no one here is a racist but majority of asians that go to big NYC clubs are a total mess. Most of them get really drugged up and can't handle it, foam be coming out of their mouth and shit lol...

this sounds like the general population of clubbers, not asians in particular.

:laugh: :laugh: You people are too funny.

I wonder what the ignorant racists fucks would do if they came down to

party @ Space and when they went thru the door:

HOLY FUCK!!!! Look at all those cubans!!! :woah:

It's close-minded ignorant idiots like that that make the world a stink.

If I were to be given a buck for every racist piece of shit I've met,

I'd be riiiich biiiitchhh!!!!! :hat:

look, i'm not trying to be mean but i really disagree w/u. & i believe ur attitutde isn't helping the 'situational problem' that u feel strongly about.

Who would want to mingle with non-asians after reading these bashing asian threads...

never take anything on this board seriously.

so does your response mean that you don't mingle w/non-asians? b/c if thats the case, you are missing out on alot of life experiences, different views, etc.

even if we had an open mind in which I do becuz I am ABC...I wouldnt want to approach ppl like that....so it does take two...

A) don't use the word 'we' like you represent people. just speak for yourself okay?

B) where u were born has nothing to do w/who u are as a person. and from your 1st statment above, imo, u dont have an open mind.

C) no, it takes 2 people to make a conversation. but it only takes one person to start one. instead of worrying or complaining about things u cannot control. worry about yourself. "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you"

this sounds like the general population of clubbers, not asians in particular.

Not true.

If this was the "general population of clubbers" this thread would have not been so active. This does not happen in every club and every city, and its NOT all Asians...just majority of Asians in NYC clubs...

If you go clubbing in other cities, you will not see this behavior...not in Amsterdam, not In London, not in Berlin, not in Miami, or DC...and there are plenty of Asian clubbers in those cities...its a NYC problem...and it was not always like this...

It's a trend that started in the past few years....and just kept getting worse and worse...

Me too... I love the nightlife, but I'm not sure what is meant by hoping the scene "cleans up a bit."

It's all more a matter of just being tolerant and respectful of each other rather than being douchebags and gettin all crazy with the stereotyping on ALL sides--white/asian/black/latino/whatever. You can meet aholes/weirdos from every race. When someone outside your race treats you like crap (pushes/shoves you on the floor, giving nasty looks, screamin at you in some different language) or behaves differently from you (the infamous headshakin dance, not wearin shirts/spiking hair, doin the SF shuffle).......

can you honestly go around to EVERY asian and find that they all love headshaking and stickin to an entirely asian group or are possessve or rude or standoffish?

Or can you go to every italian guy and find they ALL love to go out w/o their shirts on & spike up the hair or stick to a solely italian group & do the shuffle?

Or can you find that every black only loves hip hop tunes and fried chicken & collard greens? :laugh: (mmm... fried chicken & collard greens :drool:)

Point is, there's gonna be different kinds of people out in the clubs but the stereotyping is stupid, even if it's easy to and you're pissed/annoyed/amused at some race bc one of them did something to you and u want to take it out on someone.

But of course, you people aren't stupid, you ALL know that w/o a doubt everyone in one race or another are NOT ALL THE SAME. I guarownnnteeeee that.

I'm done rambling...Now time to go get me some fried rice and general tso's chicken :drool:

Not true.

If this was the "general population of clubbers" this thread would have not been so active. This does not happen in every club and every city, and its NOT all Asians...just majority of Asians in NYC clubs...

If you go clubbing in other cities, you will not see this behavior...not in Amsterdam, not In London, not in Berlin, not in Miami, or DC...and there are plenty of Asian clubbers in those cities...its a NYC problem...and it was not always like this...

It's a trend that started in the past few years....and just kept getting worse and worse...

Dude,

thats still pretty racist.......

remember, just because you want to sleep with asian girls does not make you open minded

Dude,

thats still pretty racist.......

remember, just because you want to sleep with asian girls does not make you open minded

I don't want to sleep with Asian chicks....

I want to sleep with chicks in general...

You are too funny...you read one sentence out of a whole post, take it out of context, and analyze it as if it was the most important sentence of the post because you may feel like this particular phrase or sentence offend you...just take a minute, relax, and read everything I say...I am far from being a racist...everyone that knows me know that...

It's really not that complicated. :)

You guys just need to be more tolerant.

I would bet that 90% of the people on this thread were not into "the scene" before 2000, and the scene was already ruined by then.....long before any of these asian infiltrators came along and fucked up your roll or tina high while you were listening to PVD or JP.