Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how was your weekend?

Great weekend......

Hit up Derek Plaslaiko's Birthday on Friday at Tonic,

then went to the afterparty in DUMBO sat Morning

Went to Groovfire and Porter on Saturday,

then went to the History of Chicago House Party at Avalon with Alex P. Bad Boy Bill and CZR Sunday Morning.

All in All, great weekend, now I'm recovering!

i had an amazing weekend..

yesterday we went to a friends party who's part of tsft. they get a permit to throw a party every fourth of july in flushing corona park in queens and a lot of people showed up; all friends. there was a tent, kegs, dj booth, several dj's spinning..tons of delicious food: hot dogs, cheeseburgers, sausages etc.

it's always an amazing thing to gather in the park on a beautiful day with tons of people you love to listen and dance to music. ;)

Really nice weekend... didn't party too too hard to sleep the weekend away :)

Friday - DT

Saturday - recovery

Sunday - roadtrip to Mystic, CT & Foxwoods

Monday - got back, wanted to hit TSFT's BBQ but didn't make it. went to Macy's fireworks on FDR Drive. awesome show right in front of the 2nd barge.

i had a great weekend, but yet again it went by way too fast.

got a ton of beach time in, finally, got some good color. it was mostly non clubbing actually, but went out sunday night to see steve angello at show, which was an absolute awful time. that place is such a shithole, the system blows, the crowd was non-existant, maybe like 100 people there the whole night. terrible! he was dropping some good tracks though, but i just could not get into it with everything else sucking ass.

ended up bouncing over to roxy for some jp, it was filled with 16 yr old millenium guidos and asians, but still had a good time, anything after show would have been a good time actually.

all in all great weekend. and oh yea, war of the worlds was sickkkk (except for the ending)

Sat day - Neptunes was alot of fun but a really nasty crowd- blacked out

Sun day- (after sitting in traffic for 3 hours) Surf was too crowded and crazy and blacked out AGAIN

Sun night - TEMPTS was insane <---would have been better had I not blacked out

afterhours was a circus freakshow I wish I had blacked out

had a wonderful time on a cruise. went for the weekend. all food and drinks comped. Hung out in the lounges, got sloshed with the wifey, pool, more drinks, rock wall, bungie jumping, sun burn. then the ship parked in NY Harbor. watched the fireworks show and drank some more. cant wait to take a trip over to europe in the near future :bounce::pint:

On Saturday I checked out Sullivan Room for the first time to see Porter...definitely a really good time. Very chill, nice crowd and good music. On Sunday I decided to go completely the opposite way and experience Tempts, which definitely lived up to its reputation: jersey guidos and guidettes everywhere, packed and KTU-style music. In fact KTU was actually broadcasting live, lol. For most people on here it probably would have been hell, but I had a lot of fun. Drove back from Seaside Saturday morning and chilled out then watched the fireworks from my roof :) Overall a great weekend but WAY too fast!

wow what a weekend....fri nite tavern, sat neptunes during the day, didn't go out sat nite bc was so mangled from neptunes, sun party at the house, sun nite cpi...which was incredible by the way....yes morillo played some of his normal songs hes been playing for a couple yrs...but so what its fun to listen to songs u know plus he played a lot of new stuff i had never heard b4....july 4th neptunes for morillo again then drove home and watche the fireworkes the entire way back into the city from the southern state...quite a site actaully...now its tuesday and am soo shot

on another note...can anyone id any tracks from the weekend at neptunes and morillo besides the typical ones like avalon pump up the jam etc...there's this one song at neptunes that had a vocal in it "bc im with your or was it when i love you or when im with you" forget now...song is alil cheesy but fun as hell to listen to esp at neptunes and with the vibe..great memories this weekend

considering my weekends start on wednesday, here's a run-down

wed- le souk for a bit

thur-cielo for marques wyatt, just wasnt feelin it so me and some buds went

over to canal for winky.,. def the better of the two

fri-tapas and a few pitchers of mojitos at cafe noir with some of the girls.,.

needed to take it easy

sat-ps1, shelter for the roofparty (weather was just perfect) and then sully

for porter

sun/monday-vacay at my bestfriends' house in jers sippin margaritas in the

pool all day and the hottub all nite.,. word

and so nbow its tuesday.,. guess its time to start all voer again

sat - bbq at my house in CT....awesome weather, great food, good friends...took the 12:23 AM train (last train, and local...ugh) into the city...hit up sullivan room for groovefire and porter....they laid some nice beats down, i don't remember too much b/c i was exhausted and tipsy...left around 5:30....

rest of the weekend took it easy and enjoyed the weather..... :hat: