Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Couples hang out...with a twist?

Ok, where can you go...cool place, cool people...with just a twist of sex???

Not to swing...just to be playful...where do the cutest, sexiest couples go to dance, play, "drink" and be "friendly" in NYC?

Please respond in a mature fashion...no jokers trying to be cute...thanks.

Not to swing...just to be playful...where do the cutest, sexiest couples go to dance, play, "drink" and be "friendly" in NYC?

You've got to be kidding!

Silver05,

Actually, no...not kidding. Your surprise and response is amusing. I was warned this message board was more of "joke", then anything and pretty immature. You proved it well with your lovely reply. The request was serious replies...do you know what that means?

Oh well, better luck elsewhere...thanks again for the "lack" of response "silver05", clubber as you so call yourself.

Live a little, spare people your sarcasm and your silly little unnecessary comment to my post...you may actually have just a bit of fun!

Silver05,

Actually, no...not kidding. Your surprise and response is amusing. I was warned this message board was more of "joke", then anything and pretty immature. You proved it well with your lovely reply. The request was serious replies...do you know what that means?

Oh well, better luck elsewhere...thanks again for the "lack" of response "silver05", clubber as you so call yourself.

Live a little, spare people your sarcasm and your silly little unnecessary comment to my post...you may actually have just a bit of fun!

You can come to my place, good vibe, cool people (me) chicks only!!

Sounds interesting to me...

Silver05,

Oh relax!