Clubplanet Nightlife Community

summer anthem cd

1 Veronica- Relentless

2 Luz Divina - You Shine On Me (Tony Coluccio Mindset Mix))

3 Offer Nissim Feat Amuka - I Want More (Original Vocal Mix)

4 Lisa Hunt - Let The Music Rock You (Offer Nissim Edit)

5 Mariah Carey - The One (The Widelife Demo Mix)

6 Lauren Marie -My Heart (Marshmello Funkalicious Mix)

7 Woman Beat Their Noch - Cheyne & Kano mix

8 Maya - On My Own

9 Erick morillo feat leslie carter-waiting in the darkness(superchumbos wowiezowie vocal)

10 Deb cox- stupid like u ( ander standing mix)

11 Dj rooster- push

12 unknown- sexual healing

send me an email to djjonhenry@gmail.com and i will send it to your email account i am not sending this mix out threw the mail only threw email

jon henry

I've come to the conclusion that your deaf.....

I've come to the conclusion that your my new bitch...shut up

where do u live that u hear dead horses?

I never heard what a dead horse sounded like, but if i did im sure it would sound something like her voice.

to be honest with u i hate vocals but this girl sounds like no dead horse bro lol i heard her live at spirit and she tore the walls down the chick can sing her ass off!! and not for nothing but its one thing if you don't like her voice its another thing to insult her. how immature r u that you would go there lol. not to mention you're just making ass out of urself no one else lol cause the girls got the talent, i don't think people like tony coluccio, dezrok and more would be wanting to work with her if she sounded bad so i would watch ur words before speaking lolollll.

okay SG lmaooooooooooooooo

to be honest with u i hate vocals but this girl sounds like no dead horse bro lol i heard her live at spirit and she tore the walls down the chick can sing her ass off!! and not for nothing but its one thing if you don't like her voice its another thing to insult her. how immature r u that you would go there lol. not to mention you're just making ass out of urself no one else lol cause the girls got the talent, i don't think people like tony coluccio, dezrok and more would be wanting to work with her if she sounded bad so i would watch ur words before speaking lolollll.

okay SG lmaooooooooooooooo

Couldn't have said it better ourselves. But no biggie... Lauren is an amazing singer and one bad feedback out of hundreds we have gotten is pointless and not even worth wasting time on. Thanks to everybody else for their support, respect, and for standing up and recognizing TRUE talent.

MISWAX Records

:laugh: @ her friends coming to the rescue.

Girl sounds like a wannabe " Amuka "

and why would i give two shits if Tony or Dez wanna work with her? You think thats gonna change my opinon?

she's beat

get over it !

like i said bro gimme your single :beer: why u wanna hate on someone u dont even know, this was a thread promoting my new cd......now i take that to offense so u know what bro? dissin a friend of mine isnt me coming to her defense its me takin it personal so guess what??? have a nice day :beer:

:laugh: @ her friends coming to the rescue.

Girl sounds like a wannabe " Amuka "

and why would i give two shits if Tony or Dez wanna work with her? You think thats gonna change my opinon?

she's beat

get over it !

having an opinion is one thing, and having corrective critism is one thing too, but insulting her or anyone else just makes you look stupid and very ignorant lollllllllll. as for me coming to any1's rescue i don't know the girl i just felt the need to reply when i saw your ridiculous comment lol. No one is trying to change your opinion about her and when i brought up tony and dez is was meant to possibly give u a slight reality check that people in this industry whom have creditability obviously feel she is talented as opposed to a NO-BODY such as yourself. Therefore having said all this do u honestly think any1 will take you seriously with your type of attitude, Especially if you come out from under your little screen name. but i'm guessing your next post will be "i dont give a fuck what people think on this board blahblah" but guess what you're probably one of those realllly insecure people who have to come on these things because ur life suckss lol or ur just really a loser and have nothing else better to do with ur time so u start trouble lol and insult people that r actually doing something with their lives hahahaha u gotta love the haters man u just gotta lovem. bro seriously get a grip on life ur whole vibe just stinks. :vomit2::vomit2: