Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend in Miami..where to go

danagirl528

Does anyone know where two white girls from Jersey can go to hang out? Used to hanging out in Jersey and the city. Club scene a plus. We're the girls that never pay a cover or never wait in line....why should Miami be any different? Any promoters on this message board...can you hook us up with some passes while we're on vaca. for the weekend? We'll be in Miami from July 22-25th.

You just missed Denny Tsettos at Amika. Just check back before you go and I'm sure events will be posted by their respective promoters. Easiest way to not pay cover and not wait in line is to e-mail or pm these guys and send them your names. :D

Sorry its hurricane season and plus peeps from jersey we dont allow unless given permission from the state department, too many peeps from jersey have destroyed the state so far, and we are still trying to repair it, u can thank saleen351 for that one, try us again next year

In addition, if you continue to post any comments or questions on the board you must follow the rule that all "cute chicks" follow here:

P O S T Y O U R T I T S ! ! !

Thank you,

The Management.

Well you'll just have to put up with the two of us for a few days.....we're coming anyway..ha ha. Besides, who wouldn't want two cute chicks partying in Miami?

In addition, if you continue to post any comments or questions on the board you must follow the rule that all "cute chicks" follow here:

P O S T Y O U R T I T S ! ! !

Thank you,

The Management.

Sergio, Get a life!!! :finger::tongue::kiss2:

Does anyone know where two white girls from Jersey can go to hang out? Used to hanging out in Jersey and the city. Club scene a plus. We're the girls that never pay a cover or never wait in line....why should Miami be any different? Any promoters on this message board...can you hook us up with some passes while we're on vaca. for the weekend? We'll be in Miami from July 22-25th.

Which supermodel do you resemble? If the answer is none, your wait might be a long time and put your money together for the cover.

To verify your hotness, just go to Prive or Mansion at 12:30 and see how fast you get in.

Which supermodel do you resemble? If the answer is none, your wait might be a long time and put your money together for the cover.

To verify your hotness, just go to Prive or Mansion at 12:30 and see how fast you get in.

lolol

JERZY RIGHT HERE,

Y'll cats kill when you come down and can't afford a room in Sobe and end up in Ft Lauderdale on Lasolas. You motivate the beach in the afternoon and get dressed up all pretty looking for a good spot during the night- still in lasolas..... That's a negative! Hardrock- hollywood/Sobe/downtown.. That's where its happening, bottom line. Now make it happen! YUT Yut!

if you hear about something out there let me know. I'm from NJ and I will be out there july 21-25, so if you hear of any good parties please let me know.

I guess just keep an eye out on this message board.....there seem to be some great responses!! Thanks Everyone!