Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Green Valley Ranch Pool Party

vegas02

I have been looking at pics every week from Rehab and they look pretty on point so i dont know what the fuss is about??? My next time in Vegas is labor day and im def gonna go to rehab but im totally down for checking out new parties. More info please...

I have been looking at pics every week from Rehab and they look pretty on point so i dont know what the fuss is about??? My next time in Vegas is labor day and im def gonna go to rehab but im totally down for checking out new parties. More info please...

I saw the pics from GVR recently.

Lemme say it this way. If there were alot hot people there, then this photographer should be fired.

Rehab clearly has some beautiful hard bodied people there.

Check out my last pic...;-)

But seriously, the fat disgusting thong wearing ghetto trash that is getting drunk and shaking their cellulite laden thighs and glutes is ridiculous.

When I check out the pics from Napkin nights, there are never any of the "75% crowd". Just pics of beautiful hard bodied strippers/chippendale models. It's definitely more noticable when the tourist crowd shows up on long 3-4 holiday weekends.

When I went to the GVR Party on Memorial Day Weekend it was totally unorganized and chaotic. But I didn't see any disgusting slobs or people making fools of themselves.

This is clearly evidenced in multiple locations at the pool of Hardrock.

When I was at the Mansion Party last Monday night, I was talking with many locals and frequent Vegas people from LA who said the same thing. They thought Rehab on 4th of July Weekend was atrocious.

The way I see it is if there are some people who shouldn't be wearing skimpy bathing suits, acting a fool, then just look the other way and focus on whoever floats your boat. Both Rehab and GVR are killer parties. Rehab is bigger, plays more hip-hop and attracts some of the hottest people. GVR is all house music, much smaller, more local and also attracts many hotties. So choose what works for you and don't let either spot ruin your weekend :)

there's only one photographer, you got caught slipping.

I take it Vegas02 that you work for NN.com by taking pix.

Cool! Gotta question 4 ya...

Now do you take pix of:

A) only attractive people at the event

B) everyone

C) everyone having a good time (party people)

D) your friends

Thx

:)

I take it Vegas02 that you work for NN.com by taking pix.

Cool! Gotta question 4 ya...

Now do you take pix of:

A) only attractive people at the event

B) everyone

C) everyone having a good time (party people)

D) your friends

Thx

:)

I work for clubplanet not Napkinnights. And to Answer your questions, my answer is C and A. When people are not having fun, they don't like to get their pictures taken. And of course I am courteous enough to ask them before I take their pictures.

I'll be at Nirvana again this Sunday taking pictures. Please come by and say hi to me....and yes I'll be the one with the camera...haha....j/k

Hit me up if you would like to be placed on the guest list for the VIP area. I got you covered. PM me or e-mail me xxshaunaxx@cox.net

:bounce:

Have a good weekend people.

I was at Rehab July 3rd... 1st time. I had a real good time. Friendly outgoing crowd. Beautiful people. I have never been to GVR so can't compare. Rehab was one of the highlights of my trip.