Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Aug 5 - best club to see celebrities

I am heading to NYC on Friday, August 5th. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best club to spot celebrities and how I can get in. Thanks! :)

dunno... but expect a few losers to respond with a "PM so and so and they'll hook you up" reply... chances are it's a stupid inside joke that just doesnt end...

I'd suggest Webster Hall. Hands down the hottest spot in NYC right now to spot celebs. Door is gonna be tight though, so you'll definately want to tip the bouncer like $50. Just walk to the front of the line, and act like you belong there and you should be set.

I'd suggest Webster Hall. Hands down the hottest spot in NYC right now to spot celebs. Door is gonna be tight though, so you'll definately want to tip the bouncer like $50. Just walk to the front of the line, and act like you belong there and you should be set.

:lol3:

the only places I've ever seen celebrities out are Bungalow and Suede...and they were very C list "celebrities." Those places and Marquee are probably your best bet though. And you basically just have to be a girl and look decent to get in from what I've seen.

I am heading to NYC on Friday, August 5th. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best club to spot celebrities and how I can get in. Thanks! :)

Just wear dark shades even though it's late at night, wear a cheap, red suit, say you're from Albania, and tilt your head sideways to the beat of "Baby Don't Hurt Me". You should get in no prob.