Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the support?

Groovefire is by far the worst fuckin dj to make such money. Holy shit, hey "groovetodd", learn how to beatmatch u fuckin homo or stop charging $60,000 a fuckin gig makin entrance to ur cheesy trance parties $50, not that i would even spend 50 cents to listen to ur garbage. How do u disgrace urself in front of 40,000 people at Ultra Fest, buddy, every mix was a fuckin 4th of july fireworks show dude, u trully fuckin suck! Anyone who thinks todd is a good dj knows nothing, I repeat NOTHING about wut a good dj is. There I said my peace, oak, if u really retiring, THANK GOD, ur doin a lot of peoples ears a favor.

Deepspell is by far the worst fuckin dj to make such money. Holy shit, hey "deep", learn how to beatmatch u fuckin homo or stop charging $60,000 a fuckin gig makin entrance to ur cheesy trance parties $50, not that i would even spend 50 cents to listen to ur garbage. How do u disgrace urself in front of 40,000 people at Ultra Fest, buddy, every mix was a fuckin 4th of july fireworks show dude, u trully fuckin suck! Anyone who thinks oak is a good dj knows nothing, I repeat NOTHING about wut a good dj is. There I said my peace, deep, if u really retiring, THANK GOD, ur doin a lot of peoples ears a favor.

stymie is by far the worst fuckin dj to make such money. Holy shit, hey "rjb1234", learn how to beatmatch u fuckin homo or stop charging $60,000 a fuckin gig makin entrance to ur cheesy trance parties $50, not that i would even spend 50 cents to listen to ur garbage. How do u disgrace urself in front of 40,000 people at Ultra Fest, buddy, every mix was a fuckin 4th of july fireworks show dude, u trully fuckin suck! Anyone who thinks ron is a good dj knows nothing, I repeat NOTHING about wut a good dj is. There I said my peace, ron, if u really retiring, THANK GOD, ur doin a lot of peoples ears a favor.

not for nothing..you guys keep knocking her for being taken to applebee's..

but gabo was the one that actually took her..

its on him

thanks for the clarification but we were just joking. If she took him to City Crab i'd be saying the same thing.