Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lowdown on dt at vinyl plz.

exxtc

i am making the switchover from twilo to vinyl next week. the lines and the $$$ are driving me away from twilo. but alas, there is hope VINYL. can anyone here tell me what time danny goes on. what time should i get there to avoid lines. what time does dt play until. how is security on line (ie do they search or not search?). how is security in the club? thankx for your help all. see you at dt!

jc.

Security is VERY heavy. DO NOT I repeat, do NOT even try to smoke on the floor. Seen too many people I know get kicked out.

If you bring with, hide it WELL. I know folks may not take me seriously here, but I am...very.

I usually arrive there around 2ish, never had a problem with a line.

I recommend Fridays there, or Sunday afternoons for Body and Soul but not Saturdays.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Originally posted by exxtc:

i am making the switchover from twilo to vinyl next week. the lines and the $$$ are driving me away from twilo. but alas, there is hope VINYL. can anyone here tell me what time danny goes on. what time should i get there to avoid lines. what time does dt play until. how is security on line (ie do they search or not search?). how is security in the club? thankx for your help all. see you at dt!

jc.

Not really sure if anyone is opening for DT on Friday, but for the most part he is usually on by 2am. Lines are usually quite minimal. THEY SEARCH and the zero tolerance drug policy is tightly enforced throughout the evening..be careful even in restrooms. Just be smart and you should have no problem. DT usually plays until 8 or 8:30. Just find your spot and lose it. I am sure you'll have a most splendid evening!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Vinyl is really a lot of fun, been going there for a long time and its always a good time. Ive heard a lot of dj's but none can bang it like dt does every week. Im actually going to hear deepdish at twilo this week later on, but vinyl is unique. The whole, no dress code, no attitude thing makes it what it is. No bs, no phony people, just people there to have a good time.. They are very strict about drugs though... so i suggest not brining or doing anything, or if you do, do it at your own risk. If you wanna be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> you can email me...

-Adam

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com