Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what good cd's are out now

i need to update my collection. i havent bought a cd in like two or three years. the last i got were tiestos nyana and armin van burins...i dunno what its called but hes on the cover with his finger over his lips like hes shushing somebody. be quiet no techno in the library! jk. anywhoo...what are you listening to?

go to satellite records on bowery and houston

also check out

Satoshi Tomiie - ES

my fave this year along with Fair's CD

i went to satellite last week and they said they are selling all thier last cds and just selling vinyl ....sux i been buyin cds from there since it was at the old spot on 342 bowery

i went to satellite last week and they said they are selling all thier last cds and just selling vinyl ....sux i been buyin cds from there since it was at the old spot on 342 bowery

ah that sucks, i havent been there in a while, their vinyl selection is sub par these days......

def. check out virgin then

grrr.. i was just in the music store yesturday before reading this post. I didn't realize Luke Fair put out a cd! I'll have to check it out. plus the Subliminal Sessions. Has anyone checked out Zabiela's new cd? The fucking listening station wasn't working and i won't buy a cd without listening to it first. :splat:

My .02, the Fabric 21 Meat Katie album is really good, and although its about a year old Anthony Poppa's Balance 006 is amazing.

Although I'm usually a Howell's fan, his latest GU album put me to sleep. go figure.