Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from jp s9

BWHAHWHAWHHHWA

i mean i knew it would be a joke..

first off studio 9 is like the crappppppyiuest room on earth

like a warehouse with candles and red paint..

ssecond the crorwd was like mutants sleep leftovers wanna be somthign weirdos fat girls stuffed in tiht jeans

johnnny set????????

ahhaahahaahaahah i think he played streaming radio from the web....

staf???????? very nice staff, good people lets get these guys a job!

honestly i had a good night becuase i went with good freinds and im maggled but besides that after them paying that jp tab

RIP%20Tombstone.jpg

s9

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..you are lame...the place was jammin....u suck.....if u were that mangled ..then you did not feel it. I was on nothing..and I was "going thru it"..just like everyone else. U are probally upset..cause no girl looked ur way................awww.........poor baby!!!! Next time..I say..all good though...no harm intended...=0)

dude i had a great time....there were so many banging girls man...i dont undertand how anyone could have had a bad time. i took two friends who don't even know anything about club music and they were loving it, cheering for encore from JP. only complaint from me was that place closed at 2. like i was having such a great time and seemed like the night was just getting to its peak and then they hada close. sucked 2am for JP is like jus the begining of night.......does anyone know how certain places are allowed to stay open past 2? like why is XS and Tempts allowed stay open till 4? jp till 4 would have been ridiculous tonight @ studio tonihgt................

people please stop hating....wats wrong wit new places to party? i had blast just wished it went on ALOT longer

drunk peace

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..you are lame...the place was jammin....u suck.....if u were that mangled ..then you did not feel it. I was on nothing..and I was "going thru it"..just like everyone else. U are probally upset..cause no girl looked ur way................awww.........poor baby!!!! Next time..I say..all good though...no harm intended...=0)

PFFFFFFFFFT

BRO DO U KNOW ME?? IM TELIGN THE TRUTH.. U MUST BE A WOODRBRIDGE MUTANT I CAME WITH 4 GIRLS AND THEY WHERE THE HOTEST ONES THERE

WHATEVER YO, IM TELLIGN THE TRUTH SPREAD UR FAGET LIES

i took two friends who don't even know anything about club music and they were loving it, cheering for encore from JP.

thats the thing with studio 9. people that dont go clubbin and dont know about the sick parties go there. a friend of mine called me up cause he left early and said it was a lame JP party. im sure alot of the rookies had a great time. if i was there i would be in the same shoes as notallthere so dont call him lame and crack on him cause he put an honest opinion about the night cause if i was there i would of done the same thing most likely. and i think it was symphony379 that is callin him lame.

Z

"people that dont even know anything about club music where cheering for jp?"

LOL bro , you just said a mouth full. I saw people there that where in there 40'S , fat nast bitches stuffed into little woodbridge mall pants, i think i even saw a few guys with mullets. place had no class yet they charged 10 bucks a fucken drink!! what fucken nerve.. Woodbridge has always been a haven for trailer trash and old winos/ Same fucken crowd that sleep had in an even BIGGER room.. Owners that built s9 should have there heads examined. Did they do any fucken research before buy/building this club?

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

.......does anyone know how certain places are allowed to stay open past 2? like why is XS and Tempts allowed stay open till 4? jp till 4 would have been ridiculous tonight @ studio tonihgt................

no disrespect to you but if you dont the answer to this then you are a fuckin idiot...it's called 'municipal ordinance' - a law that the town leaders set whether its what day they are gonna pick up the garbage to what time a club/bar closes. XS and Tempts b/c the town of Seaside Heights has set the closing time to 4am. IMHO, its the municipall ordinances that destroyed the NJ club scene, which lead to the closing of Hunka Bunka and Metro Lounge.

no disrespect to your friends either, since they dont know much about the club scene, they probably didnt realize nor care that JP was standing there playing music from his iMac...not that its bad, it was probably produced in his studio and he just pressed play

thats the thing with studio 9. people that dont go clubbin and dont know about the sick parties go there. a friend of mine called me up cause he left early and said it was a lame JP party. im sure alot of the rookies had a great time. if i was there i would be in the same shoes as notallthere so dont call him lame and crack on him cause he put an honest opinion about the night cause if i was there i would of done the same thing most likely. and i think it was symphony379 that is callin him lame.

Z

Dont take it from anyone else that a party was not good.... Last night was a blast... Music was great....Everyone was dancing all night non stop. I had a great time with all of my friends... I dont know one person in there that left early...And if they did, I'm sure it was because they had to work today.

If it was so bad then why was own your Brother there all night with all of his friends... They all were having a blast.... And I'm sure you would think his opinion is prety good..... :)

Dont judge if you werent there... Ask you brother.... It was a good party.... :) :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone... :)

no disrespect to you but if you dont the answer to this then you are a fuckin idiot...it's called 'municipal ordinance' - a law that the town leaders set whether its what day they are gonna pick up the garbage to what time a club/bar closes. XS and Tempts b/c the town of Seaside Heights has set the closing time to 4am. IMHO, its the municipall ordinances that destroyed the NJ club scene, which lead to the closing of Hunka Bunka and Metro Lounge.

no disrespect to your friends either, since they dont know much about the club scene, they probably didnt realize nor care that JP was standing there playing music from his iMac...not that its bad, it was probably produced in his studio and he just pressed play

What ever he did last night he was doing at Surf club aswell.... :)

Music was good... :)

It was good seeing you again last night...

hmmm jus checked the jp board and all the die hard fans seemed to have fun last night.

those fuckers would never dare to criticize JP, if you do you get banned....to them he's always SICCCKKKK..his crowd makes me :vomit2: that's why I stopped posting on his board not like this is any better.