Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from jp s9

Dont take it from anyone else that a party was not good.... Last night was a blast... Music was great....Everyone was dancing all night non stop. I had a great time with all of my friends... I dont know one person in there that left early...And if they did, I'm sure it was because they had to work today.

If it was so bad then why was own your Brother there all night with all of his friends... They all were having a blast.... And I'm sure you would think his opinion is prety good..... :)

Dont judge if you werent there... Ask you brother.... It was a good party.... :) :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone... :)

im just stating what i heard from my friends. even people that say it was a lame JP party still have a good time with there friends. im glad you had a blast and even my brother. but everyone has there own point of view on how they judge a club and the party they go to. i been to studio 9 a few times and yes i had fun with my friends but to me i dont like the club at all and have not been back there since new years. and i was judging the club not the night. just stated that people i am good friends with put there thumbs down for the party. anyone can have a blast anywhere right?

Z

hey notallthere we at studio nine would like to thank you for your patronage.Its to bad you were disapointed.I have to say that you were one of the very few people that were disapointed.

Im curios to know were you are from that you would belittle the people of woodbridge so much.I happen to be a woodbridge resident my whole life and like other cities it has its share of misfits as well as its share of aristo

crats as well.Also like other places everyone in between.

When you talk so low of other people it really makes you look bad.Just imagine what people think of you when you speak so poorly of one of thier friends or family.You could be talking about there mother that lives in a place of less prominence than woodbridge.To me you sound like some of the indigent people that have walked through our door looking for any tit that they could suck off of.Please dont take that as an insult cause i dont like to judge people.Im sure below what appears to be a shallow surface there is a good human being.Most of us know your probably just doing your job.

As far as studio nine.....you nor anyone else can take away the incredible

success to date.Which from the looks of it september will be more successful than the first six months.I think your comments about the inevitable demise is so far off its just a lame grasp at anything you could say to defame studio 9. No doubt we need a lot of tweaking out.The mistakes made are part of our growing pains.Whether its called studio 9 or any other name that facility will be around for a long time.

Your continued bashing of studio 9 does upset me.IT doesnt upset me for myself but for the 100+people that have worked thier ass off making studio 9 what it is a true sucess that has served tens of thousands of people in a short six months WOW.The workers are the true heroes here.

Bash me all you want.It only empowers me.Ive spent years in the military and in combat so little things like your comments about me or studio nine have little effect.

As far as research building this club i went from one end of the country to the other.By far the best club out of all of them was hunka bunka.Anybody that knows the club biz knows that studio 9 reaks of hunka bunka.

I will be the first one to admit i couldnt shine hunka bunkas shoes.No doubt we will give it our all and come a close second.My hats off to that crew.My hats off to costa and demitri what great people and great operators.We continue to learn from them. I would also like to thank eugene from the sound garden a true gentlemen and a great mentor.Hats off to tommyd petey g the success of studio 9 will elevate there careers for a life time. I designed,architectured,engineered and built studio nine.Built and manufactured almost everything in the place.I go to different clubs all the time. my work speaks for itself.The greatest reward is seeing peoples mouth drop when they walk in.Im not talking about the tit suckers that walk in im talking about my proteges

As far as jonathan Peters what an incredible person and a great artist.I had the pleasure of picking him up and dropping him off.He loved the place and will be back late september on a saturday so we can take advantage of the 3 am closing time on the weekends.also we are allowed after hours parties with no alcohol after 3 am.By the way jp loved the room and wants me to design any of his newcoming projects.Not bad for someone that doesnt know what he is doing.I dont want to even start discussing my curriculum vitae and resume. but my

work and ability reaches far beyond studio nine.Were much more than just want to be builders and diner owners.May i ask what you have acomplished in your life or career that gives you the right to belittle other people or there acomplishments.I once heard a saying that reminds me of this situation.It was simplistic yet so powerful 'you couldnt shine my shoes'.

I can just imagine the response from this post but dont expect me to go back and forth with you or anyone else good or bad I really dont have any time for that even though i love the challenge.It has been a pleasure clarifying some of the facts.I wish you well and much sucess in all your endeavors. Like my mom used to say if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything so my responses are limited. I bet people would respect your opinion more if you would just tone down the invidiuos dialogue.

In closing i havent hidden behind any screen names and you know where to find me.Feel free to ask for me if we can ever get you back to studio 9.It would be my pleasure to serve you. .

he was probably usuing final scratch which basically is like digital vinyl, u have 2 records hooked up to your comp and all u do is drag a track into the prog and mix em he is still mixing em beat matching etc etc, and he probably got paid more like 25k then 10k atleast thats what he was gettin for smaller venues roxy and bigger clubs was more like 40k

it seems from this thread that for a clubbing msg board a lot of people have no clue how djs actually spin music, and the different technologies that are available for doing so.

he doesn't play it from his imac by hitting play, do some research before you make an idiot out of yourself on a public forum.

Just an fyi the owner emailed the thread i posted and asked that i post it.i was at s9 and jp rocked the house packed with over 1000 people.you cant compare that with any non shore club around.s9 slow due to a great summer but im sure it will be the best club around come fall and most of you club heads will be finding something to say about it other than its packed with people again.you are probably right that its full of amatuers but the fact of the matter is that its packed.

Will never happen.

If they want it to "reak of Hunka Bunka" they should have bought the name when Bunka's closed. They also should have hired the exact same people to promote the place. They got off to a bad start and S-9 will never compare to what Bunka was.

Secondly the owner sending something to Candygirl for CP is retarded. The owner should have zero intrest in CP and should have promoters to handle it. Does the owner really think the business can be improved by posting on CP? It is too late, all of the CP'ers know the deal with S-9 by now.

The end.

what is the deal with studio nine that you say because besides a few haters that obviously are promoters or the like i see studio 9 kickin ass.no doubt you cant beat mother nature and the shore is cleaning up. come sept im sure your going to be saying the same old nonsense while studio packs it in.ive been going to the shore clubs for the summer and thats all i hear is people cant wait to party at studio 9 come sept.how come i dont hear that about the clubs you talk so highly about.i like to party so tell me were i can go in sept that will have those crowds in such a beautiful place not like most of the shitholes out there.last none shore club i went to my high heels went through the rotted dance.most places im disgusted using the bathrooms.me and the big group of my friends like s9 cause its a beautiful place not just hyped up and you go there and are disapointed.

hey notallthere we at studio nine would like to thank you for your patronage.Its to bad you were disapointed.I have to say that you were one of the very few people that were disapointed.

Im curios to know were you are from that you would belittle the people of woodbridge so much.I happen to be a woodbridge resident my whole life and like other cities it has its share of misfits as well as its share of aristo

When you talk so low of other people it really makes you look bad.Just imagine what people think of you when you speak so poorly of one of thier friends or family.You could be talking about there mother that lives in a place of less prominence than woodbridge.To me you sound like some of the indigent people that have walked through our door looking for any tit that they could suck off of.Please dont take that as an insult cause i dont like to judge people.Im sure below what appears to be a shallow surface there is a good human being.Most of us know your probably just doing your job.

success to date.Which from the looks of it september will be more successful than the first six months.I think your comments about the inevitable demise is so far off its just a lame grasp at anything you could say to defame studio 9. No doubt we need a lot of tweaking out.The mistakes made are part of our growing pains.Whether its called studio 9 or any other name that facility will be around for a long time.

Your continued bashing of studio 9 does upset me.IT doesnt upset me for myself but for the 100+people that have worked thier ass off making studio 9 what it is a true sucess that has served tens of thousands of people in a short six months WOW.The workers are the true heroes here.

Bash me all you want.It only empowers me.Ive spent years in the military and in combat so little things like your comments about me or studio nine have little effect.

As far as research building this club i went from one end of the country to the other.By far the best club out of all of them was hunka bunka.Anybody that knows the club biz knows that studio 9 reaks of hunka bunka.

I will be the first one to admit i couldnt shine hunka bunkas shoes.No doubt we will give it our all and come a close second.My hats off to that crew.My hats off to costa and demitri what great people and great operators.We continue to learn from them. I would also like to thank eugene from the sound garden a true gentlemen and a great mentor.Hats off to tommyd petey g the success of studio 9 will elevate there careers for a life time. I designed,architectured,engineered and built studio nine.Built and manufactured almost everything in the place.I go to different clubs all the time. my work speaks for itself.The greatest reward is seeing peoples mouth drop when they walk in.Im not talking about the tit suckers that walk in im talking about my proteges

As far as jonathan Peters what an incredible person and a great artist.I had the pleasure of picking him up and dropping him off.He loved the place and will be back late september on a saturday so we can take advantage of the 3 am closing time on the weekends.also we are allowed after hours parties with no alcohol after 3 am.By the way jp loved the room and wants me to design any of his newcoming projects.Not bad for someone that doesnt know what he is doing.I dont want to even start discussing my curriculum vitae and resume. but my

work and ability reaches far beyond studio nine.Were much more than just want to be builders and diner owners.May i ask what you have acomplished in your life or career that gives you the right to belittle other people or there acomplishments.I once heard a saying that reminds me of this situation.It was simplistic yet so powerful 'you couldnt shine my shoes'.

I can just imagine the response from this post but dont expect me to go back and forth with you or anyone else good or bad I really dont have any time for that even though i love the challenge.It has been a pleasure clarifying some of the facts.I wish you well and much sucess in all your endeavors. Like my mom used to say if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything so my responses are limited. I bet people would respect your opinion more if you would just tone down the invidiuos dialogue.

In closing i havent hidden behind any screen names and you know where to find me.Feel free to ask for me if we can ever get you back to studio 9.It would be my pleasure to serve you. .

listen to me you fucken moron. THE CLUB IS SETUP HORIBLE!!! even with the extra speakers the sound was disgusting!!! I am a house music lover it pained me to hear shit in your stupid club. You should have stayed in the army or whatever, I sifted through your mile long fucken post. I called it how it is u dont like it suck my fucken dick you fucken mutant

it seems from this thread that for a clubbing msg board a lot of people have no clue how djs actually spin music, and the different technologies that are available for doing so.

he doesn't play it from his imac by hitting play, do some research before you make an idiot out of yourself on a public forum.

U said it so right not many appreciate the time and effort a DJ puts into becoming what he or she is...btw is that Scot Project in that picture? I hope to catch that crazy German fk at Avalon

:lame::boohoo: aww u poor sad thing seariously u make ur self look more stupid everytime u post :nopity:

Guest saleen351
saleen 351 and the cooljunkie crew were there.

I was??? Considering I haven't been back to NJ since last may 2004! I think this JP party was on friday? Well I was stoned with a chick at the wedding crashers movie in fort lauderale, no where near a club I've never been to... But! The saleen will be at Space tonight and Nocturnal..

Tsettos @ Space Aug 6th, people stop wasting your time clubbing in NJ... Come to Miami...

Anyway I went for a bit on Thursday, but had to leave early because of work. It was an okay experience - made the most of it while I was there. There were some minor problems with the music being "paused" unexpectedly for several seconds - kinda threw me off the rhthym for a bit there. Not sure if this was related to the computer set up that he had up on stage. The music selection - well mediocre, but okay enough to dance to. Anyway I agree that the crowd was a mixture of features - good and bad. But that's going to be expected when you have a relatively high profile event like that. But if an individual was there to have a good time and he/she was minding his own business - I don't really give a damn. I am not sure why people are so bothered by who's showing up.

listen to me you fucken moron. THE CLUB IS SETUP HORIBLE!!! even with the extra speakers the sound was disgusting!!! I am a house music lover it pained me to hear shit in your stupid club. You should have stayed in the army or whatever, I sifted through your mile long fucken post. I called it how it is u dont like it suck my fucken dick you fucken mutant

OMG what a gentleman..... relax.... :no::no:

I designed,architectured,engineered and built studio nine.Built and manufactured almost everything in the place.I go to different clubs all the time. my work speaks for itself.The greatest reward is seeing peoples mouth drop when they walk in.

The workmanship is sad. I can think of 100's of mistakes. That is why peoples mouths drop. Sad, really.

Fuck studio 9 n Fuck JP what a fucking waste of time that was. worst of all the fuckign guy was just playing from his goddamn mac JP SUCKS he used to be great back at the factory but now he just sucks :bored::no:

All DJ's play from a laptop now - WHY WOULD THAT EVEN MATTER?

JP made 18 grand that night - what do you do for a living?

All DJ's play from a laptop now - WHY WOULD THAT EVEN MATTER?

JP made 18 grand that night - what do you do for a living?

awwww thats cute ! well #1 he wasnt playing from a laptop that nite so ur dumb n u probably werent there #2 thats very good for him that he made 18k :gang::gang: n #3 what do u care what i do for living are u gonna give me money mr "trump" :ghey::finger:

Who cares about this anymore its like the Hattfields vs the McCoys

Deko vs Studio 9

boring ....

to me it sounds like sour grapes from the people who support Deko if you dont like Studio 9 dont go if you are going to criticize how much they spent for JP then criticize how much Deko pays being a club half the size for the likes of Morillo and Morales (which bored the club world to tears btw ) and please if you are going to criticize Woodbridge please dont use Sayerville as an altenative because thats like comparing one Ghetto to another ...

BWHAHWHAWHHHWA

i mean i knew it would be a joke..

first off studio 9 is like the crappppppyiuest room on earth

like a warehouse with candles and red paint..

ssecond the crorwd was like mutants sleep leftovers wanna be somthign weirdos fat girls stuffed in tiht jeans

johnnny set????????

ahhaahahaahaahah i think he played streaming radio from the web....

staf???????? very nice staff, good people lets get these guys a job!

honestly i had a good night becuase i went with good freinds and im maggled but besides that after them paying that jp tab

RIP%20Tombstone.jpg

s9

Wow another topic wid jp that gets 5 pages. The man is one of the greatest dj's out there. Technically( the way he mixes) and also the way he always gets the crowd going. nuff said if u dont have a good time it has nothing to do with jp or the way the party went it has to do with u and only u. Get over it this goes for any other party. Most parties i go to i never have a bad time, cause i set out to have a good time.