Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from jp s9

"people that dont even know anything about club music where cheering for jp?"

LOL bro , you just said a mouth full. I saw people there that where in there 40'S , fat nast bitches stuffed into little woodbridge mall pants, i think i even saw a few guys with mullets. place had no class yet they charged 10 bucks a fucken drink!! what fucken nerve.. Woodbridge has always been a haven for trailer trash and old winos/ Same fucken crowd that sleep had in an even BIGGER room.. Owners that built s9 should have there heads examined. Did they do any fucken research before buy/building this club?

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

You seriously are an asshole... Check out the other clubs locations

Deko/abyss- Sayerville... White trailor park trash... (I love Deko so enough said)

Studio 4- A bunch of groupies who can't afford NYC

Down the shore clubs-

Seaside--- How many tattoos should I have to fit in?

Belmar--- I like D'Jais... So I won't get into it...

Please... Woodbridge is in Central NJ... Not bad... At least I know I won't get rape or car jacked....

You are truly an asshole... Jealous... Open your own club Mr. Big Shot... Oh but make sure you open a place over 2 million to start...

Stick to typing hate messages on this board.. That is the biggest accomplishment you will ever have. :bounce:

listen to me you fucken moron. THE CLUB IS SETUP HORIBLE!!! even with the extra speakers the sound was disgusting!!! I am a house music lover it pained me to hear shit in your stupid club. You should have stayed in the army or whatever, I sifted through your mile long fucken post. I called it how it is u dont like it suck my fucken dick you fucken mutant

Shame on you for insulting a person who served in our military!!!

That is the one thing out of his email that you insult...

You are a disgrace... People like him who served and are serving are getting blown up everyday so jerk offs like you can have the freedom to write the crap you do on this board...

You should be banned from this board for insulting anybody in our military..

Deko/abyss- Sayerville... White trailor park trash... (I love Deko so enough said)

Down the shore clubs-

Please... Woodbridge is in Central NJ... Not bad... At least I know I won't get rape or car jacked....

You are truly an asshole... Jealous... Open your own club Mr. Big Shot... Oh but make sure you open a place over 2 million to start...

Stick to typing hate messages on this board.. That is the biggest accomplishment you will ever have. :bounce:

Give up already. Anyone with a reputation here on CP including Notallthere knows you are a loser. The more u post the worse you look. Sad, really.

Wow another topic wid jp that gets 5 pages. The man is one of the greatest dj's out there. Technically( the way he mixes) and also the way he always gets the crowd going. .

i don't get myself inovled in stuff but like but you are wayyyyyyyyyy off

JP is far from the greatest DJs out there. Every year the top 250 DP poll gets posted and JP doesn't even crack the top 500

awwww thats cute ! well #1 he wasnt playing from a laptop that nite so ur dumb n u probably werent there #2 thats very good for him that he made 18k :gang: :gang: n #3 what do u care what i do for living are u gonna give me money mr "trump" :ghey::finger:

Learn to write & speak proper English - The point is, hater, that you obviously have jealousy problems over JP at S9, & you are a loser for showing what surely is misplaced aggression toward what? - get this - A DJ doing a guest spot for one night at a club! Why does that disturb you so much, hater?

I have never been to S9 & haven't heard JP in the last 5 years, but that isn't even the point.

DJ's can do wonderful things with computers, not to mention all tracks you hear now where made on computers, but I'll stop here, I don't want to confuse you any more than you already are.

The point about what you do for a living I'm making is easy - JP is a winner in life & you have shown here at CP you are a loser, not only mentally but surely financially.

Have a Great Day,

DT Rave

Learn to write & speak proper English - The point is, hater, that you obviously have jealousy problems over JP at S9, & you are a loser for showing what surely is misplaced aggression toward what? - get this - A DJ doing a guest spot for one night at a club! Why does that disturb you so much, hater?

I have never been to S9 & haven't heard JP in the last 5 years, but that isn't even the point.

DJ's can do wonderful things with computers, not to mention all tracks you hear now where made on computers, but I'll stop here, I don't want to confuse you any more than you already are.

The point about what you do for a living I'm making is easy - JP is a winner in life & you have shown here at CP you are a loser, not only mentally but surely financially.

Have a Great Day,

DT Rave

hahahahahahah okay buddy dont take it too personal asshole get a life :hat: n by the way I speak 4 languages so i dont really give a damn about what u think of my english :yuck:

PFFFFFFFFFT

BRO DO U KNOW ME?? IM TELIGN THE TRUTH.. U MUST BE A WOODRBRIDGE MUTANT I CAME WITH 4 GIRLS AND THEY WHERE THE HOTEST ONES THERE

WHATEVER YO, IM TELLIGN THE TRUTH SPREAD UR FAGET LIES

Fagot lies?? it appears that ur the fagot and the liar .... if you keep player hating S9 then why did u walk in there??? its always u posting up S9 on here and its always that u were there hanging out...Y DO U KEEP ON COMING IN!!!! evidently u love it there.. which is great alot of people love it there and I'm one of them...the nite JP was there was insane and everyone that was there had a blast & u can def. see that they did bc no one wanted to leave...so y don't u just slow ur roll...& shut up!!!!!!!

Down the shore clubs-

Great way to represent S9..... bashing other clubs, many of which are not in your geographics therefore are not your competition.

S9 is far from a Club... lots of money behind it but still yet to have a Vibe, soundsystem or loyal patrons who visit regularly.

Its a pick up joint that plays club music. There is nothing wrong with that but please don't try to blow it up on here or the abuse will continue...

yea....like there is no crimes in central jersey, shit like that can happen anywhere, doesn't matter where your from...northern,central, western , southern jersey, really doesn't matter if its gonna happen its gonna happen..

i never been to studio9 so i can't talk shit about the place, but the best of luck with it....

I, on behalf of the entire Studio 9 staff, want to thank everyone for coming out to Studio 9. It is by far a better club than those shitholes Deko, Studio 4, Djais, Surf Club, Temps, XS, Abyss, Hunka Bunka, Fuel, Parker House, Tiki Bar, Jenkinsons, Leggets, South City Grille, Crobar NYC, Spirit, and Pacha (SF). They all suck donkey-dick.

JP on Thursday was a BLAST. Hot chicks everywhere. Drinks flowing! Sick, hard tribal beats. Can't wait for next time JP plays at 9.

See you all there! :)

It is by far a better club than those shitholes Deko, Studio 4, Djais, Surf Club, Temps, XS, Abyss, Hunka Bunka, Fuel, Parker House, Tiki Bar, Jenkinsons, Leggets, South City Grille, Crobar NYC, Spirit, and Pacha (SF). They all suck donkey-dick.

I think you missed a few places. :biggrin:

There is no way you are serious with that comparison. :)

I, on behalf of the entire Studio 9 staff, want to thank everyone for coming out to Studio 9. It is by far a better club than those shitholes Deko, Studio 4, Djais, Surf Club, Temps, XS, Abyss, Hunka Bunka, Fuel, Parker House, Tiki Bar, Jenkinsons, Leggets, South City Grille, Crobar NYC, Spirit, and Pacha (SF). They all suck donkey-dick.

JP on Thursday was a BLAST. Hot chicks everywhere. Drinks flowing! Sick, hard tribal beats. Can't wait for next time JP plays at 9.

keep thinking that see how far you get.....you got some serious clubs in that list, comparing studio 9 to surfclub....no comparison...surf blows it away...never been to studio 9, but there is no place like surf....you can not be serious comparing studio9 to a club in nyc like crobar...lol...whats this board coming to

:laugh::laugh: can we have a pacha(nyc) review?

Great way to represent S9..... bashing other clubs, many of which are not in your geographics therefore are not your competition.

S9 is far from a Club... lots of money behind it but still yet to have a Vibe, soundsystem or loyal patrons who visit regularly.

Its a pick up joint that plays club music. There is nothing wrong with that but please don't try to blow it up on here or the abuse will continue...

THESANDMAN... I do not represent S9... I like the place and some of my friends work there...

You may not think that S9 has a vibe... But the thousands of people that walk through there doors... including myself and my friends like it... Period

It is amazing to see how many threads are bashing this club... yet this club has never once posted a thread bashing anyone else...

To 3rdflapt, notallthere321, maiteo... give it a rest already... You have your club and we have ours... Woodbridge rejects and all......

PS... You all try to hurt this club... but just remember that people work there that need to make a living, feed there kids, pay for college...

Peace...

THESANDMAN... I do not represent S9... I like the place and some of my friends work there...

You may not think that S9 has a vibe... But the thousands of people that walk through there doors... including myself and my friends like it... Period

It is amazing to see how many threads are bashing this club... yet this club has never once posted a thread bashing anyone else...

-- Thats b/c the cp message board represents less than 1% of any club on any given night so stop reading it like its the bible.

As for the vibe there. Jayson Ojeda's great set he threw down there got 0 reaction from the crowd when I went. Why even hire him if no one is going to appreciate him?

STudio 9 is total cheese. I mean the place itself is set up so corny. The crowd was wack for the most part. I mean no vibe whatsoever and not typical of a JP party. Some of the crowd was knowledgeable and knew the difference between this JP on a thursday bullshit and old school SF days. Whatever, it was a Thursday and free so me and the other peeps all went to have fun. Too bad the sound system and JP for that matter couldnt really come thru. I'm sure he'll be better at surf at the end of the summer tho..remember... JP LOVES YOU! :aright: