Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my thoughts

after reading starbrites thread, and talking with someone tonight who understands the importance of support... (thank you bro)

To those who said they WILL be there saturday:

Breffni Bar may be nothing special in terms of a venue, but rest assured the big guns will coming out that night for you. YES YOU. you are the people that I perform for.

I personally ask each person to come down, why??? Because each person that I am asking is going to recieve something special from me. What do I do? I analize, I watch, I wait for the perfect (or closest to) moment when you need it... and BOOM there you go.

I say nothing more...

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Mikey -

I can say that the last time I was there the music that you were playing for everyone, certainly was for me. There was a special thing that you were doing for us.

To those that don't think that Breffini is a great place, we make the scene when we as clubplanet people get together.

I am looking forward to being there.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

MIkey-

I wish I could go. But as I told you I cant make it.

To everyone else-definitely go and support Mikey. He is a great DJ. last time at the Breffini he played such a good mix of classics and new songs. I think he played 4 of my favorite songs that night. I guarantee you will not regret it if you go.

Mikey show em what ya got.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

i got to say, its the place the people the dj that makes a place. i have never seen apotheosis live but i will this saturday. hope to see most of you there!

respectful bump right back at ya! cwm4.gif

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com -

a non profit organization. saving your nightlife one night at a time!

"vinyl is the answer"

recieve reduced admin for cheetah thurdays, roxy friday, and exit saturdays by using dynamix guestlst.

Well...now I am upset that I have still not made it to one of your sessions...damn this living in Canada thing. I wish so much to be there, to watch, to listen and to receive that special something that you like to give your crowd, apotheosis!!!

cwm6.gifcwm1.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gif

Maybe one day..... cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Hey all,

I was there last time and Mikey was slammin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in Amsterdam this weekend, so won't be able to make this session, but I would be going otherwise. Had a great time last time. And yes we (CNYC) do make the crowd. heh heh biggrin.gif

So get out there and support Mikey if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm4.gifcwm11.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I personally ask each person to come down...

Gee and I thought it was just me cwm10.gif

Just kidding Mikey! I'm hoping all my plans work and I can finally see you again!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by apotheosis:

after reading starbrites thread, and talking with someone tonight who understands the importance of support... (thank you bro)

To those who said they WILL be there saturday:

Breffni Bar may be nothing special in terms of a venue, but rest assured the big guns will coming out that night for you. YES YOU. you are the people that I perform for.

I personally ask each person to come down, why??? Because each person that I am asking is going to recieve something special from me. What do I do? I analize, I watch, I wait for the perfect (or closest to) moment when you need it... and BOOM there you go.

I say nothing more...

You've GOT to be kidding me with this

hey- i really wanna go this saturday but i wont be able to make it. mike, i emailed you. maybe next time.. n if anyone's goin from the north jersey area, email me- let me know cuz i cant drive.

sorrry again!!

cwm45.gif

------------------

*To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world*

~dont look down on anyone unless your gonna help them up~

GOod girls aren't really good- they're just really good at getting away with being bad... hehehehehehe wink.gif

AIM: Adrenulyn

email: Adrenulyn@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by adrenulyn (edited 12-06-2000).]