Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reputation points!!#2

nexusgroove

I just found out that you can check out the comment left on your latest Reputation points. I know I been away for awhile but what kind of pus*y would give me a negative reputation point and not include their name?

Listen here you nameless fu*k. I talk and express whaever comes out of my fuck*ng ass don't like it? Put your head up your ass and walk away.

EdgarV/Nocturnal 05-25-2005 11:38 PM be nice, you work there now!

suck it.

ok, I thought some sporadic behavior would be in order now.

and its 2:12am and I am bored, ;) anyone got any good pictures I can photochop.... l? :)

Yeah pink will look good on my bro...LoL

As up here in Jersey everything is good dude,working everyday.I will post pics soon. Just a month and 1/2 left.I will admitt I am having fun and all,thought things would be worst.As for the nightlife here where i'm at,sucks.Everything ends at 3 am and I get off work at 1:30 am,really cant do much.As for liquor and shyt only place to get your hands on some booze if at a bar.Supermarkets and 7-11's dont sell shyt.

Hope everything is well Nexus.:cool:

Yeah pink will look good on my bro...LoL

As up here in Jersey everything is good dude,working everyday.I will post pics soon. Just a month and 1/2 left.I will admitt I am having fun and all,thought things would be worst.As for the nightlife here where i'm at,sucks.Everything ends at 3 am and I get off work at 1:30 am,really cant do much.As for liquor and shyt only place to get your hands on some booze if at a bar.Supermarkets and 7-11's dont sell shyt.

Hope everything is well Nexus.:cool:

just do me a fava.

Kick one of those NJ Gudio's in the nuts........ just think saleen. ;)

All is well.. see ya when u get back..... celebration!

I just found out that you can check out the comment left on your latest Reputation points. I know I been away for awhile but what kind of pus*y would give me a negative reputation point and not include their name?

Rep points are for mindless pussies that do not want to stand up to their comments, unless they include their name then it is a different story.