Clubplanet Nightlife Community

reputation points!!#2

nexusgroove

So what is your screenname over there now? Is it Mdamon7278.. if I can remember correctly.. after they banned that name you went

back for more as just Damon7278??

They try to ban, cause myself and koky like to think and express overselves and they dont like that, if its nothing about house or kissing some DJ's ass, u cant post anything in there period, how lame

Hmmm... I wanted to say a couple of not so nice things... but instead I am just gonna keep typing... it's very therapeutic and calms my nerves... Hey Babe! How's your day going? Cool! Hey Philip... what's new?

And lisette... not sure about that one! Although, they both seem to coma-a-knockin once a month??? :laugh2: Might want to ask Philip... he's the Rocket Scientist around here!

Have a nice day everyone!

police.academy.jpg

i think i should get the clear braces instead for my new pet goat.....what do you guys think??? :D

In my opinion... Ask the goat. I think they can see color, meaning that they have two spectrally different cone types, and hence, at least the photopigment basis for dichromatic color vision. If that's the case... DEFINITELY go with clear!!!

Thanks for the negative rep points too...

Don't you have something better to do? Like stalk a 16 year old girl with

big lips??? :aright:

Oh god, I didnt give u neg points, ask mister ben, if I give it to u, I always sign my name, and the 16 yr old bit, LOLOL, that was funny, besides she is 17 and 3/4, shes getting there :type:

In my opinion... Ask the goat. I think they can see color, meaning that they have two spectrally different cone types, and hence, at least the photopigment basis for dichromatic color vision. If that's the case... DEFINITELY go with clear!!!

:eek:

thank you for your input, sir...it's greatly appreciated....:D

i think clear it is.....it'll go with more.....don't want it to clash with that metrosexual pink sweater i got him.....

Hmmm... I wanted to say a couple of not so nice things... but instead I am just gonna keep typing... it's very therapeutic and calms my nerves... Hey Babe! How's your day going? Cool! Hey Philip... what's new?

And lisette... not sure about that one! Although, they both seem to coma-a-knockin once a month??? :laugh2: Might want to ask Philip... he's the Rocket Scientist around here!

Have a nice day everyone!

police.academy.jpg

I :heart: Vaughan :kiss2:

Thanks for the negative rep points too...

Don't you have something better to do? Like stalk a 16 year old girl with

big lips??? :aright:

Don't feel bad. I think everyone who posted on this thread got a neg. point and who ever did just has nothing else better to do