Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Brunch/Decision has been made

lisette325

Ok guys you voted and it will be.................

Van Dyke's

846 lincoln road.

tel. (305-534-3600)

Sunday July 16th 10am

If that's is too early, let me know and we will make it 11am. we will just meet in front of the restaurant and as Rachel said, they should sit us down regardless how many we are.

Since Dave & Buster's was the second popular place, I'll plan something for next month there. I think this is going to be really cool.

See you all Sunday.

Ok guys you voted and it will be.................

Van Dyke's

846 lincoln road.

tel. (305-534-3600)

Sunday July 16th 10am

If that's is too early, let me know and we will make it 11am. we will just meet in front of the restaurant and as Rachel said, they should sit us down regardless how many we are.

Since Dave & Buster's was the second popular place, I'll plan something for next month there. I think this is going to be really cool.

See you all Sunday.

damn girl... already.. should've waited at least til thursday.. see if anyone else was going...

BUt oh well

sunday it is peeps....

:shades2:

damn girl... already.. should've waited at least til thursday.. see if anyone else was going...

BUt oh well

sunday it is peeps....

If I wait till thursday, then somebody else will be bitchin about something else. So whoever can go, goes. If not, next time when we go to Dave & Busters. I tried catering to everyone, but I can't always make everyone happy.

this can be a possible calendar:

August: Dave & busters/Strike Miami (Dolphin Mall)

September: The Knife/Wet Willie's (Coconut Grove)

If there is any other places you guys can think of let me know. I think it would be cool to go to Super Wheels (a.k.a. Hot Wheels) and revisit out childhood with old scholl music. that shit would be a trip. A bunch of 20 something and 30 something year olds roller skating.

I'll try to make it. :) Thats kinda early for brunch.

Well since I don't know how long they are going to take in sitting us down, I figure we get there a little earlier just in case we got wait before we get seated. I'm up every morning at 6am, even on weekends. The baby wakes me up and then I have to give her breakfast and all that fun stuff, so I'm an earlybird

Well since I don't know how long they are going to take in sitting us down, I figure we get there a little earlier just in case we got wait before we get seated. I'm up every morning at 6am, even on weekends. The baby wakes me up and then I have to give her breakfast and all that fun stuff, so I'm an earlybird

damn girl.... Mandy has u up & around that early.... what time does your daughter wake up???

:biggrin:

(j/k)

seriously though.. 10 am... i may nto make it til 11 or so.. gonna party SAT night... so we'll see.

I asked about this in the beginning of this thread and nobody complained. It's says clearly, if 10 is too early let me know.

:deadfish:

ALERT!!!!!!

It has been changed 1 hour later. 11am

(j/k)

seriously though.. 10 am... i may nto make it til 11 or so.. gonna party SAT night... so we'll see.