Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox Suck!!!!!

or this?

NYP_9_1.jpg

ill throw ya a bone on the others

but the fact that you keep bringing up a meaningless regular season game as something important as you make it out to be explains alot about you , but this was already discussed at length last year ...do a search for further comments

would that be jeremy giambi the admitted steroid user that played fo rthe redsox your talking about???

whose your daddy now?? must have taken all the brainiacs up in harvard to come up with that one

but the fact that you keep bringing up a meaningless regular season game as something important as you make it out to be,

explains , but this was already discussed at length last year ...do a search for further comments

would that be jeremy giambi the admitted steroid user that played fo rthe redsox your talking about???

whose your daddy now?? must have taken all the brainiacs up in harvard and to come up with that one

thank you this kid is a fool like the rest of the red sox fans....finally take the yanks down one year and they act like they do it every year and win all these titles when they have won 6 and 1 in the present time which is pathetic if ur team was so good then why didnt u win more??? CAUSE THE YANKS KNOCKED UR ASS OUT all the time...you say yanks fans are living in the passed as far as i know last season has come and gone already so ur living in the passed as well. Defending champs my ass new season and new team...9 games out of first the yanks were 9 gamess...now look yanks are in 1st...post all the pics u want of REGULAR SEASON games...they dont mean shit when it comes to october. Like i said 26 world series to 6 u have nothing to say.

thank you this kid is a fool like the rest of the red sox fans....finally take the yanks down one year and they act like they do it every year and win all these titles when they have won 6 and 1 in the present time which is pathetic if ur team was so good then why didnt u win more??? CAUSE THE YANKS KNOCKED UR ASS OUT all the time...you say yanks fans are living in the passed as far as i know last season has come and gone already so ur living in the passed as well. Defending champs my ass new season and new team...9 games out of first the yanks were 9 gamess...now look yanks are in 1st...post all the pics u want of REGULAR SEASON games...they dont mean shit when it comes to october. Like i said 26 world series to 6 u have nothing to say.

great example of a retarded Yankee fan...you must make your buddies proud

first off, YOU'RE FUCKING ILLITERATE

second off, you got no clue about the sport...only what you read off bumper stickers and t-shirts as mentioned above

third off, fight your own battles

forth off, I'd be surprised if you could name me 10 Yankees players from the 80's without googling it

fifth off, reigning world champs is the present sparky

sixth off, go back to selling slurpees at the dairy queen in Jersey

but the fact that you keep bringing up a meaningless regular season game as something important as you make it out to be explains alot about you , but this was already discussed at length last year ...do a search for further comments

whose your daddy now?? must have taken all the brainiacs up in harvard to come up with that one

they dumped Gaimbi when they figured him out....yet the Yanks still have his brother on the roster

and hell yeah I'm bringing up the regular season game from last year....it was a precursor of things to come. ie, showed the heart of that Yankees team and how they'd much rather just roll over and play dead then put up a fight

great example of a retarded Yankee fan...you must make your buddies proud

first off, YOU'RE FUCKING ILLITERATE

second off, you got no clue about the sport...only what you read off bumper stickers and t-shirts as mentioned above

third off, fight your own battles

forth off, I'd be surprised if you could name me 10 Yankees players from the 80's without googling it

fifth off, reigning world champs is the present sparky

sixth off, go back to selling slurpees at the dairy queen in Jersey

you can do better than that dude..

this reply was a pretty lame comeback..

come on johnnie..show him the fire you give me ...:laugh:

they dumped Gaimbi when they figured him out....yet the Yanks still have his brother on the roster

and hell yeah I'm bringing up the regular season game from last year....it was a precursor of things to come. ie, showed the heart of that Yankees team and how they'd much rather just roll over and play dead then put up a fight

figured him out????as a roid user??? puhleeeze if he put up #s like his brother did he would stilll be in boston ...he sucked roids or not

and like i said do a search for that thread on that meaningless reg. season game that u claim they laid down and died , came out the next day and won and had the most come from behind wins by far last year

those were just some of the reasons given in that thread

nothing like living in the past bringing up meanigless losses in a regular season game from last yr.

nothing like living in the past bringing up meanigless losses in a regular season game from last yr.

.......coming from the guy that has nothing to say except for "26 championships to your 6"

keep it up bro, you just make me look better with every one of your retorts

.......coming from the guy that has nothing to say except for "26 championships to your 6"

keep it up bro, you just make me look better with every one of your retorts

as gotmilk stated ....extremely lame ,Ask around jOnny boy your getting to reach legendary magellan retard status here with lame responses.

the sun out there is frying what little credibility you had. yeh i have nothing to say but 26-6 pffffft

go post about wrestling

as always your comeback doesnt address what i stated in my post

at least your consistently lame

as gotmilk stated ....extremely lame ,Ask around jOnny boy your getting to reach legendary magellan retard status here with lame responses.

the sun out there is frying what little credibility you had. yeh i have nothing to say but 26-6 pffffft

go post about wrestling

as always your comeback doesnt address what i stated in my post

at least your consistently lame

seriously, you think I care what gotmilk types? he spends his time posting to his e-cool pals about what he's gonna eat for lunch and giving out rep points like he could cash them in for free amway gifts on the bump board...somethin he's been doin for years now and in no way finds that depressing

and yeah, you critisize me for brinigng up last year when all you do is bring shit up that hasnt happened since 2000. Find something current to post about, like how the Yankees came back and are now in first place....no wait

ps...I'll continue to post about wrestling when I feel like it. stay hatin

figured him out????as a roid user??? puhleeeze if he put up #s like his brother did he would stilll be in boston ...he sucked roids or not

and like i said do a search for that thread on that meaningless reg. season game that u claim they laid down and died , came out the next day and won and had the most come from behind wins by far last year

those were just some of the reasons given in that thread

.....and since you insist I respond to your babble, I'll just state how the Yankees rolled over and died when adversity was at its worst. They had a lot of come-from-behind wins, but I dont consider being down 1-0 in the first and winning the game a come-from-behind win like statisticians and the New York Media abide by. So what they came back and won the next day? It was against the Indians who were nothing to brag about last year..

want me to continue?

seriously, you think I care what gotmilk types? he spends his time posting to his e-cool pals about what he's gonna eat for lunch and giving out rep points like he could cash them in for free amway gifts on the bump board...somethin he's been doin for years now and in no way finds that depressing

i addressed this in the other thread but you failed to reply..like usual you fail to address the topic at hand..

whatsa matter johnnieboy 0 - 3 now.

.....and since you insist I respond to your babble, I'll just state how the Yankees rolled over and died when adversity was at its worst. They had a lot of come-from-behind wins, but I dont consider being down 1-0 in the first and winning the game a come-from-behind win like statisticians and the New York Media abide by. So what they came back and won the next day? It was against the Indians who were nothing to brag about last year..

want me to continue?

youare fuckin delusional

adversity at its worst???? what the fuck are you talkin about is this a speech form Hoosiers now

dude i post almost every day about whats going on now and what has happened in the past

i critiCize you for bring up stooooopid shit in the past that your dead wrong on. losing a regular season game 22- 0 doesnt mean a team doesnt have heart ...how the fuck can you not understand /grasp this

your saying a team has no heart when they could come back from a 22-0 deficit then i tell you they had the most comeback wins in the majors last yr and you try to spin it another way .....you are fuckin high

oh yeh speaking of 2000 what happened when the sox lost by 21 runs to the yanks ...NO HEART

lets see the yankees absolutely laid down and died last saturday 17-1 and guess what jonny boy ,the yankees went to the wizard and got a heart and took the next 2 games and the series from you

0 and 4 now

got milk is up next

whatever...I addressed the topics but I guess the only comeback bxbomb and now mr. e-cool bump board guru gotmilk has picked up is that I dont address the topics at hand

its a lame comeback and you really need something better

I'm really tired of condescending to your level and making a fool out of the both of you...........

wait, wait....I know, I know....'yet again I failed to address the topic at hand'

:rolleyes:

youare fuckin delusional

adversity at its worst???? what the fuck are you talkin about is this a speech form Hoosiers now

dude i post almost every day about whats going on now and what has happened in the past

i critiCize you for bring up stooooopid shit in the past that your dead wrong on. losing a regular season game 22- 0 doesnt mean a team doesnt have heart ...how the fuck can you not understand /grasp this

your saying a team has no heart when they could come back from a 22-0 deficit then i tell you they had the most comeback wins in the majors last yr and you try to spin it another way .....you are fuckin high

oh yeh speaking of 2000 what happened when the sox lost by 21 runs to the yanks ...NO HEART

lets see the yankees absolutely laid down and died last saturday 17-1 and guess what jonny boy ,the yankees went to the wizard and got a heart and took the next 2 games and the series from you

0 and 4 now

got milk is up next

weak

try again

and actually I've been keeping score....

1-0 Jonnie boy vs sandman

2-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

3-0 Jonnie boy vs sandman

4-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

-and now-

5-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

whatever...I addressed the topics but I guess the only comeback bxbomb and now mr. e-cool bump board guru gotmilk has picked up is that I dont address the topics at hand

its a lame comeback and you really need something better

I'll sit this one out because I'm really tired of condescending to your level and making a fool out of the both of you...........

wait, wait....I know, I know....'yet again I failed to address the topic at hand'

:rolleyes:

comeback?? just want you to answer a serious question that I asked.... I made a valid point and you had nothing to say about it.

its pretty sad when you take everything as an insult..

you are really one defensive kid...maybe youve just been made a fool too much on this board..and thats the real truth