Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox Suck!!!!!

weak

try again

and actually I've been keeping score....

1-0 Jonnie boy vs sandman

2-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

3-0 Jonnie boy vs sandman

4-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

-and now-

5-0 Jonnie boy vs bmbomb

all your replys are "weak" "try again" ..lol :laugh:

drinking to much last night? bad hangover?? you havent been on point in a long time.

like i said....i cant stand condescending to your level

talk to bmbomb about it, i'm sure he's as confused and clueless as you are

6-0 jonnie boy

what level?? this isnt a competition here..

you've been hating on me cause i post on the bump board and i was asking you to defend that but you continue to avoid the topic.

like i said....i cant stand condescending to your level

talk to bmbomb about it, i'm sure he's as confused and clueless as you are

6-0 jonnie boy

right as clueless as thinking mariano got lit up sunday night.

or that losing a game in the regular season ( you know when adversity is at its worst..lol what a tool) means the team has no heart.

or confused that a you cant figure out that a come from behind win, 1 run or 15 runs is still a come from behind win .

speaking of coming and behinds what did you do with your girlfriend magellan ? I miss her so much

right as clueless as thinking mariano got lit up sunday night.

or that losing a game in the regular season ( you know when adversity is at its worst..lol what a tool) means the team has no heart.

or confused that a you cant figure out that a come from behind win, 1 run or 15 runs is still a come from behind win .

speaking of coming and behinds what did you do with your girlfriend magellan ? I miss her so much

yet you fail to address the topic at hand yet again....avoiding the fact that I always respond and retort your posts are we???? awww, nice attempt at the dodge pookey

and btw, magellan is googling his facts as we speak...he thought he'd take the initiative in doing your job as a tribute to your heirarchal googling status

yet you fail to address the topic at hand yet again....avoiding the fact that I always respond and retort your posts are we???? awww, nice attempt at the dodge pookey

and btw, magellan is googling his facts as we speak...he thought he'd take the initiative in doing your job as a tribute to your heirarchal googling status

hmmm seems to me that i responded to a post stating i was clueless

what dodging are you talking about

please dont make me dig up old threads you got schooled on and threads that i begged you to answer or respond to the questions/issues

instead of your usual retorts of yanks suck or you cant hang wth the big boys ????

well tell magellan to get his head out of your lap and get on board

abusing you is getting tired i need som new "old" blood

In other news:

I think I can officially say the Mets are on a little winning streak (4 in a row)....3 games over .500 and 3rd place in the division.

Playing good ball at the right time, their starting pitching has been doing well and it was nice to see our offense come alive. Hopefully we can keep it going into the weekend against the Dodgers

Thats right bitches hahaha u lost to AL Leiter hahahaha....we have two starting pitchers and u get one game out 4 hahaha...Real tough beating up on Tim redding who the fuck is tim redding. The guy has already been cut after one game then u let Al Leiter with that solid 3-7 record hahahaha come in and school u fools...Yanks Kickin in the door now being 1/2 game behind. Sox are a fluke and Yanks will win division bitches.

still sore from two years ago...huh. one game and he thinks the Wankees are back on track. well, hey for what it's worth, I hope for your sake, all that money Steinbrenner uses BETTER not go to waste AGAIN! :laugh:

quick update......since the starter of this thread was bragging that the Yankees were a half game up on the sox and that Leiter was a great pick up since he won ONE WHOLE GAME, its time to tell what the current situation is

Yamkees lost 3 in a row to the Angels

Leiter shit the bed Saturday night looking like his true self

Yamkees are 2 1/2 behind the RED SOX

Schilling saved 3 games in a row perfectly

Damon just broke up a 32 game hitting streak

Mets almost have as good a record as the Yamkees....lmao

Jeters Gay

:bounce:

quick update......since the starter of this thread was bragging that the Yankees were a half game up on the sox and that Leiter was a great pick up since he won ONE WHOLE GAME, its time to tell what the current situation is

Yamkees lost 3 in a row to the Angels

Leiter shit the bed Saturday night looking like his true self

Yamkees are 2 1/2 behind the RED SOX

Schilling saved 3 games in a row perfectly

Damon just broke up a 32 game hitting streak

Mets almost have as good a record as the Yamkees....lmao

Jeters Gay

:bounce:

1 1/2 games now

2 months of baseball left

jonstephen , crow all you want about the position your in.

1.5 up which is pretty much as close to the mets record as well.

yanks just shaved off abunch of games off there sched. on the road against the "elite" of the A.L

you question if i watch games and not know when a reliever is shutting down games ??(mariano last sun vs boston)

well you think schiiliing saved 3 games in a row perfectly ???? ITs called a BLOWN SAVE friday night ....

brady swallows

again you fail to address the topic at hand. whats the matter? no comeback for the three losses in a row to a contender? no comeback for damon's hitting streak? :rolleyes:

(now you see how fucking annoying bmboom and lactaid are sometimes?)

hate all you want but what I pointed out was how retarded some of you looked for celebrating prematurely the fact that the yamkees were up on the sox and that leiter had one good outing

like revs said....there's two months of baseball left

again you fail to address the topic at hand. whats the matter? no comeback for the three losses in a row to a contender? no comeback for damon's hitting streak? :rolleyes:

hate all you want but what I pointed out was how retarded some of you looked for celebrating prematurely the fact that the yamkees were up on the sox and that leiter had one good outing

cant wait till end of september when the sox dont make the playoffs..you will hear it forever.. :)

dont be a dicklicker all your life

I perfectly know how long the season is and have been saying as such when the yanks were a ton of games under .500 and out of first place

johnny damons hit streak WHO THE FUCK CARES

3 losses in a row followed up by a win and a winning road trip as i did point out

also pointed out how you dont know what your talking about or dont watch the games re: blown saves as opposed to PERFECTLY closing out 3 games in a row