Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox Suck!!!!!

Thats right bitches hahaha u lost to AL Leiter hahahaha....we have two starting pitchers and u get one game out 4 hahaha...Real tough beating up on Tim redding who the fuck is tim redding. The guy has already been cut after one game then u let Al Leiter with that solid 3-7 record hahahaha come in and school u fools...Yanks Kickin in the door now being 1/2 game behind. Sox are a fluke and Yanks will win division bitches.

nahhh we are just setting the defending champs up to be the loser chokers this year ..and they sure looked it this weekend

pretty good weekend

AL lieter owning them

A-ROD having a big series sticking it in the bosox fans ass

Mariano basically telling the sawx to eat it

Giambi on base ....alot

MAGELLAN WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?

nahhh we are just setting the defending champs up to be the loser chokers this year ..and they sure looked it this weekend

pretty good weekend

AL lieter owning them

A-ROD having a big series sticking it in the bosox fans ass

Mariano basically telling the sawx to eat it

Giambi on base ....alot

MAGELLAN WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?

Mo basically told the sox to eat it??? Did you even see the game last night?

he let the sox get the bases loaded with no outs....only francona left alex cora out there to hit unfortunately

MO dont own shit....he's a liability out there every time against the sox

Mo basically told the sox to eat it??? Did you even see the game last night?

he let the sox get the bases loaded with no outs....only francona left alex cora out there to hit unfortunately

MO dont own shit....he's a liability out there every time against the sox

yeh i saw the game question is did you??? Liabilty ii dont think any more bro

he came in with a man on got a double play ball right away that Cano made an error on , man on 1st and 2nd , then a bloop base hit base hit bases loaded now

and then he shut them down . What am i missing???

and what happened in game 1 ...oh yeah struck out the sides

and another save on saturday

so lets see this weekend he had 3 saves in 3 wins

thurs night 1 ip 3k 0 hit 0 walk 0 run save

Saturday 1 ip 0 hits 0 walks 1 k 0 run save

sunday night 1 ip 2 hits ZERO RUNS save

try again

bottom line is when mo comes in versus the sox, its a game

when he comes in versus any other team, game over

I'll take my chances against your closer any day

so will I

mariano, outside of the 2 games in april is probably having his best year

and the past few series against the sox he has been lights out

and what closer are you using to close out games now???

so will I

mariano, outside of the 2 games in april is probably having his best year

and the past few series against the sox he has been lights out

and what closer are you using to close out games now???

are you gonna continue to point fingers at our closer???? last night mariano was not lights out pookey...I have no clue what game you were watchin

you could wine and bitch all you want but the bottom line is you guys got no shot against us IF you make the playoffs...and yet you seem to forget so quickly what happened last year

are you gonna continue to point fingers at our closer???? last night mariano was not lights out pookey...I have no clue what game you were watchin

you could wine and bitch all you want but the bottom line is you guys got no shot against us IF you make the playoffs...and yet you seem to forget so quickly what happened last year

reread my post in response to you alleging Mo didnt make the sox eat it these past 3 games

3 games pitched, 3 innings ,2 hits allowed, ZERO EARNEDRUNS ,4 strikeouts 0 walks and 3 saves

and once again WHAT FUCKIN GAME WHERE YOU WATCHING??the only reason it was remotely a "Comeback" was cuz Cano threw a double play ball away otherwise . ENTER SANDMAN EXIT FAGSOX

and yeh ill point fingers at your closer or lack thererof , why wouldnt I?

i do recall you stating Foulke was the best closer in the AL

and schill got TORCHED the other night

and i think i can get a hit off embree at this point

reread my post in response to you alleging Mo didnt make the sox eat it these past 3 games

3 games pitched, 3 innings ,2 hits allowed, ZERO EARNEDRUNS ,4 strikeouts 0 walks and 3 saves

and once again WHAT FUCKIN GAME WHERE YOU WATCHING??the only reason it was remotely a "Comeback" was cuz Cano threw a double play ball away otherwise . ENTER SANDMAN EXIT FAGSOX

and yeh ill point fingers at your closer or lack thererof , why wouldnt I?

i do recall you stating Foulke was the best closer in the AL

and schill got TORCHED the other night

and i think i can get a hit off embree at this point

yeah, I said that when the sox picked Foulke up....he won the rolaids reliever of the year award so I guess there were others that stated the exact same thing

but whatever, you can win your little victories now and I'll bite my tongue till next series...or maybe even the playoffs

You red sox fans are rediculous.. You won finally for the first time since 1918 and u have the balls to say we cant handle the red sox??? Sorry my friend but as far as i know its been the yanks sending u guys home crying every year except for last year...You basing everything on last year when theres been a years and years of red sox going home crying from the yanks is total bullshit. Red Sox suck plane and simple.. Your not the same team this year and yanks will win the division and tell your boy schelling to shut his mouth next time so he dosnt blow it again for you. To say Mo almost blew that game as well is total bullshit its cano's erro which was quickly silenced by the double play then the ground out of damon. God i would of loved to been a fly on the wall in the locker room to see the sox crying cause they lost to Al leiter and his 3-7 record who had thrown more pitches and walks then almost everyone in baseball this year hahahaa to funny and to top it off its was in ur home town.

You red sox fans are rediculous.. You won finally for the first time since 1918 and u have the balls to say we cant handle the red sox??? Sorry my friend but as far as i know its been the yanks sending u guys home crying every year except for last year...You basing everything on last year when theres been a years and years of red sox going home crying from the yanks is total bullshit. Red Sox suck plane and simple.. Your not the same team this year and yanks will win the division and tell your boy schelling to shut his mouth next time so he dosnt blow it again for you. To say Mo almost blew that game as well is total bullshit its cano's erro which was quickly silenced by the double play then the ground out of damon. God i would of loved to been a fly on the wall in the locker room to see the sox crying cause they lost to Al leiter and his 3-7 record who had thrown more pitches and walks then almost everyone in baseball this year hahahaa to funny and to top it off its was in ur home town.

where was game 7 last year played???? "hahahaa to funny and to top it off its was in ur home town"

dude it was one year one...u forget all those years before that we sent you home crying...aron fucking boone remember that or all the championships we won by knocking u out then moving on to win...no ur living on one year when u guys couldnt hold the yankees jock strap.....26 worlds series come talk to me when u have more than the yankees till then u have nothing to say.

dude it was one year one...u forget all those years before that we sent you home crying...aron fucking boone remember that or all the championships we won by knocking u out then moving on to win...no ur living on one year when u guys couldnt hold the yankees jock strap.....26 worlds series come talk to me when u have more than the yankees till then u have nothing to say.

you live in the past, we live in the present....presently the sox are the reigning world champions. whens the last time the yamkees won?

and its not one year that we won, its six....try following a little closer to the sport before you sound like every other ignorant fuckin yamkee fan that gets their facts from t-shirts and bumper stickers

you live in the past, we live in the present....presently the sox are the reigning world champions. whens the last time the yamkees won?

and its not one year that we won, its six....try following a little closer to the sport before you sound like every other ignorant fuckin yamkee fan that gets their facts from t-shirts and bumper stickers

i dunno these t shirts seem to be pretty dead on

1a_1_b.JPG

nysmack-close.jpg