Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Cologne?!?

Guest onisakura
hmmm...definitely have to try this one...i've always stayed away from chanel because their fragrances are always so potent...i'll have to go get myself a sample

Yeah Chance is a nice lighter one....its not as heavy as Allure.

Guest onisakura
Zebra bottle I hope?

that's my shit

Whats the one in the zebra bottle called? I dated a guy that wore that.....so sexy.

not a trade secret, just dont want to smell like someone elses ex-boyfriend... for me the reason i wear cologne is to smell different... As the TV commercial states, scent is the strongest sense tied to memory. What does this mean? If you can stimulate her nose with a scent all your own, it's like writing your name on that little tiny part of her brain! Using Pheromones to your advantage can have a greater effect, then good looks, personality and or even dropping ecstacy pills lol. but hypothetically speaking, if a girl had a horrible breakup and her exboyfriend constantly wore drakkar you can bet your ass if you wear it its going to bring back unpleasant memories and prolly ruin your chances if you continue to wear it... the colognes i wear chances are most ppl havent heard of, and or wouldnt wear so i dont really sweat it but i dont go around telling everyone what they are either.

Guest onisakura
not a trade secret, just dont want to smell like someone elses ex-boyfriend... for me the reason i wear cologne is to smell different... As the TV commercial states, scent is the strongest sense tied to memory. What does this mean? If you can stimulate her nose with a scent all your own, it's like writing your name on that little tiny part of her brain! Using Pheromones to your advantage can have a greater effect, then good looks, personality and or even dropping ecstacy pills lol. but hypothetically speaking, if a girl had a horrible breakup and her exboyfriend constantly wore drakkar you can bet your ass if you wear it its going to bring back unpleasant memories and prolly ruin your chances if you continue to wear it... the colognes i wear chances are most ppl havent heard of, and or wouldnt wear so i dont really sweat it but i dont go around telling everyone what they are either.

You are such an enigma....

that is true. i never forget the particular perfume, cologne, or whatever scent my loved ones use, and always associate that scent or anything similar with them.

...but i still wanna know what you smell like. :tongue:

Guest onisakura
that is true. i never forget the particular perfume, cologne, or whatever scent my loved ones use, and always associate that scent or anything similar with them.

...but i still wanna know what you smell like. :tongue:

I guess that just means we will have to hunt him down and find out for ourselves, won't we. ;)

what do you do with the old unused bottles??

give them to my father... he has the best collection, 212, aqua di gio, d&g, dunhill, etc. i cant think of the others, but his bathroom loooks like sephora because of me...

I guess that just means we will have to hunt him down and find out for ourselves, won't we. ;)

lol, just follow your nose...

but during different seasons i wear different colognes, and different colognes for night and day and depending on what i will be doing when wearing them... cant just have one standard issue cologne..

i never reveal my scent. Its rare to find. Its one of the best on the markets. Its the easiest to wear (not heavy). And girls luv it.

isnt that kinda paradoxical?? to say it's rare to find, but then say it's one of the best on the MARKETS? heheh