Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons why *Deko Lounge* Is SO much Better then STUDIO9

all i know is two things...

1 - if you have the funds, anyone can book JP right now...

2- deko is a class of its own, with great people behind the scenes and djs suchs as victor calderone, eric morillo and roger sanchez that drop by to spin

all i know is two things...

1 - if you have the funds, anyone can book JP right now...

2- deko is a class of its own, with great people behind the scenes and djs suchs as victor calderone, eric morillo and roger sanchez that drop by to spin

drop by ??? ummm for $15,000 they drop by dont make it sound like they stop down after picking up a burger in the area for a fun night of spinning some records with a bunch of friends.

and as much as JP is a joke any DJ is available for the right amount of money there isnt any loyalty in the DJ/nightclub business.

drop by ??? ummm for $15,000 they drop by dont make it sound like they stop down after picking up a burger in the area for a fun night of spinning some records with a bunch of friends.

and as much as JP is a joke any DJ is available for the right amount of money there isnt any loyalty in the DJ/nightclub business.

well, first of all... lol, this industry is very casual... so, when i say drop by - i mean that they agreed to do just that - they agree ahead of time to drop by and spin some beats...

but, i have also seen the likes of denny tsettos, danny t, rob, jorge jaramillo, louie vega, and several others stop by to catch some beats...

Not True

Any DJ is NOT available, the top notch guys are VERY Picky where they play. They have to get referalls from other guys that have played at the venue before they play there. Not as easy as you think.

Took alot of time to book some of the ppl weve had play deko. And were still working on some for over a year!

Its good connections, treating guys right, and our reputation that gets us these guys.

this was very amusing.

First off JP sucks. Thats like bragging you had a heroin addict over for dinner. no one cares. he's so over.

It's funny how people in Jersey always have to argue on how to go out and have a good time. If you like deko go there if you like S9 go there. just go out with your freinds and have a good time. If you are concerned about meeting women (or men). It only takes one so who cares if the club is FULL of good looking girls or not. Unless you have no game and need to hit on everyone in the club hoping someone is drunk enough to hook up with you.

Maybe some of the people who go to S9 don't care or even know who Morillo, Sanchez or any other global DJ are. Maybe they just go out with some friends for fun. Maybe Deko a smaller place would rather charge more and bring in high talent to a smaller crowd who looks to see a night like they offer.

I dont get the arguing over to very different places. it seems to me S9 is more a club with a DJ that spins music and offers a good time, Typical Jersey nothing wrong with that. Deko looks to excel in the night club industry scene by bringing in big names. So whats the big deal.

Only comment is that Deko definatly works hard to bring new things and creat a good atmosphere. They have for a long time. No one can deny that. i will agree it sucks waiting for a drink so long. But that is in any place. a bartender can only do so much at a time.

its friday, go out have an amazing weekend and enjoy yourself !!!!!

its who you are with not where you are at.

this was very amusing.

First off JP sucks. Thats like bragging you had a heroin addict over for dinner. no one cares. he's so over.

It's funny how people in Jersey always have to argue on how to go out and have a good time. If you like deko go there if you like S9 go there. just go out with your freinds and have a good time. If you are concerned about meeting women (or men). It only takes one so who cares if the club is FULL of good looking girls or not. Unless you have no game and need to hit on everyone in the club hoping someone is drunk enough to hook up with you.

Maybe some of the people who go to S9 don't care or even know who Morillo, Sanchez or any other global DJ are. Maybe they just go out with some friends for fun. Maybe Deko a smaller place would rather charge more and bring in high talent to a smaller crowd who looks to see a night like they offer.

I dont get the arguing over to very different places. it seems to me S9 is more a club with a DJ that spins music and offers a good time, Typical Jersey nothing wrong with that. Deko looks to excel in the night club industry scene by bringing in big names. So whats the big deal.

Only comment is that Deko definatly works hard to bring new things and creat a good atmosphere. They have for a long time. No one can deny that. i will agree it sucks waiting for a drink so long. But that is in any place. a bartender can only do so much at a time.

Smartest post ive ever read.

BRAVO!!

this was very amusing.

:clap2: I agree. I don't get y every week there r certain people who just keep bash'in other clubs for no reason. 6 weeks of summer left people....Have fun & stop da hate and get a fuck'in social life...