Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will all the hating end?

I have been on this board since 2002, and as you can see I dont post much but I do read alot of threads. Seems to me like everyone is a hater nowadays. There is an old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, and the same is true for the club scene. But the bottom line is the scene isnt what it used to be so instead of wasting all this energy on negative stuff let's focus on the positive and try to get it back to where it used to be. Everybody hates on JP. I went to Roxy for his party on the 4th of July and I had a blast. But then again I am a rare person. I like all types of EDM from deep soulful house to tribal to breaks, to hard trance and hardstyle. If you went to Roxy expecting to hear house obviously you had a bad time, Jp was throwing down hard hard beats. Yes the crowd was young deal with it, the night is what you make of it. Alot of the bashing is done by promoters, instead of bashing other clubs to make them look bad why dont you use that time to focus on the positive aspects of the club you work for. Every venue has its flaws. Avalon brought in great international talent but people hate on the crowd. People complain Crobar is over crowded, Deko is too small. Deal with it, you are never going to find the perfect venue. If you do let me know. Dont hate on Studio 9, it is too new to make a judgement yet. Dont hate on any venue for that matter, if you dont like it dont go its just that simple. Same goes for dj's. If you dont care for a dj then dont go out and see him play. Instead of sitting on the internet bashing without a face. JP and Boris probably receive the most bashing but they have cult like followings so they have to be do something right. I know this post probably isnt going to make a difference but oh well. I needed to speak my mind, because all to many people hate. Maybe the haters are jealous I dont know what all of your problems are, it probably because we all have taken way too many drugs. (lol) Some of you may laugh at this post and even bash it. Sorry if you dont want to hear the truth. Hating isnt going to do anything but making the scene worse, and its starting to get better. SO LETS STOP ALL THE HATING!

At first I wasnt even going to respond to you, but you know what all i have to say is damn bro 12,000 posts, get out from behind your computer and live your life. Oh wait clubplanet probably is your life. You are a waste of my time and a prime example of what my first post talks about. The mods on this site should kick out all the sarcastic drama starters like you., then this site would be worth while. So once again talk shit behind a computer, anonymously. You do this to get a rise out of people? You are just one ignorant motherf*cker, that what it comes down to, because alot of people agree with me. You are a waste of my time.

I have been on this board since 2002, and as you can see I dont post much but I do read alot of threads. Seems to me like everyone is a hater nowadays. There is an old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, and the same is true for the club scene. But the bottom line is the scene isnt what it used to be so instead of wasting all this energy on negative stuff let's focus on the positive and try to get it back to where it used to be. Everybody hates on JP. I went to Roxy for his party on the 4th of July and I had a blast. But then again I am a rare person. I like all types of EDM from deep soulful house to tribal to breaks, to hard trance and hardstyle. If you went to Roxy expecting to hear house obviously you had a bad time, Jp was throwing down hard hard beats. Yes the crowd was young deal with it, the night is what you make of it. Alot of the bashing is done by promoters, instead of bashing other clubs to make them look bad why dont you use that time to focus on the positive aspects of the club you work for. Every venue has its flaws. Avalon brought in great international talent but people hate on the crowd. People complain Crobar is over crowded, Deko is too small. Deal with it, you are never going to find the perfect venue. If you do let me know. Dont hate on Studio 9, it is too new to make a judgement yet. Dont hate on any venue for that matter, if you dont like it dont go its just that simple. Same goes for dj's. If you dont care for a dj then dont go out and see him play. Instead of sitting on the internet bashing without a face. JP and Boris probably receive the most bashing but they have cult like followings so they have to be do something right. I know this post probably isnt going to make a difference but oh well. I needed to speak my mind, because all to many people hate. Maybe the haters are jealous I dont know what all of your problems are, it probably because we all have taken way too many drugs. (lol) Some of you may laugh at this post and even bash it. Sorry if you dont want to hear the truth. Hating isnt going to do anything but making the scene worse, and its starting to get better. SO LETS STOP ALL THE HATING!

i dont mind joking and ballbusting....but i see more and more pathetic ripping on dj's and parties without anyone having experienced them.

it is so clueless of someone to diss a dj / party that they never been to.

just internet whanna be tough guys who seek acceptance with their smart remarks ...

Ok you convinced me, i'm done hating.

lol...clubber-- thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that anyone who likes JP is on drugs...it's always good to point out the fact that you've done way too many drugs when trying to make an argument

i dont mind joking and ballbusting....but i see more and more pathetic ripping on dj's and parties without anyone having experienced them.

it is so clueless of someone to diss a dj / party that they never been to.

just internet whanna be tough guys who seek acceptance with their smart remarks ...

Not only are you a fucking tool, but a hypocrite as well!

You send PMs calling people out and then you refuse to acknowledge that you sent them?

You suck worse than your parties.

Not only are you a fucking tool, but a hypocrite as well!

You send PMs calling people out and then you refuse to acknowledge that you sent them?

You suck worse than your parties.

that was god know how long it wa.s..and I forgot cause you dont matter.....you nver will

iwill call you out now ...your a nobody......so feel big and bad cause you have some wise crack to say ...

I apologized for whatever it was i wrote when you called me out on it ..i am man enough to admit it ..

but apprently you are some insecure tool bag ..who is so on my dick you keep draggin this up

give it up alreayd ...i dont knwo you ...have nothign against you ...and dont care for you ..

drop it already ...it is tired and old.....

and your classic hater...who says parties suck but prob never leaves his computer long enough to experince anythign clubland has to offer..

unplug.....and stop the hate ....you will love your life so much more my friend

jonpaul