Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I guess nobody gives a fuck about Ricky Williams.

meng

What if Ronnie Brown doesn't work out?

he's going to get every chance to. what i am saying is, this franchise would be smart to get rid of the quitter.

first off, he quit right before the start of training camp last year leaving the dolphins high and dry......then, he decides to come back right after the draft. if he shared his plans earlier the dolphins might have changed their draft strategy.

dont you think it would have been nice for ricky to give a little more notice to the dolphin organization?

and to answer the other question, yes he will probably worth a number one draft pick to some club that lost its running back for the year to injury.

really i could care less. as a jsts fan i hope they both dont work out and the dolphins have no running game. :)

theres no way the fins will get a first rounder for Ricky...

example: T Owens was traded for a 2nd round pic, and thats for the best receiver in the game...yea he is an ass but hes good

another ex: Travis Henry just got traded for a 3rd round pick.....granted hes not as good as ricky but hes good.

teams arent giving away their first pic anymore that easily.

Ricky Williams will not get traded this year. Like previously mentioned, the trade deadline is on the 4th week of the season, right when Ricky Williams gets fully reinstated to the team.

Nick Saban will be wise to use Williams as much as he can to prove his worth and potential (especially coming back from such a rediculous retirement) and he will. Trust me.

As for Ronnie Brown, he'll have every chance to take the starting job from Ricky Williams, and he will. He's younger, faster and more elusive than Williams. Brown WILL be the cornerstone of our franchise for many years to come.. and people a couple of years from now will be asking.. Ricky WHO?

Now, frankly, the Dolphins strategy was to trade down and accumulate more draft picks at any cost even as appealing as Ronnie Brown was. Many NFL syndicates had them trading down. This was Saban's draft and so will the next 2 since he's fresh out of college and tried to recruit the majority of the players that will be coming out.

As for this years draft, Matt Roth is amazing. He'll will carry the torch for the defense once Zach Thomas retires. He's aggressive, quick off the ball and has the same knack that Thomas does for making plays. Saban runs a very aggresive 3/4 defensive scheme and is known to switch it up to a 4/3, so Roth will be switching up from MLB to DE and will excel in this type of defense. Future Pro-Bowler no doubt.

Travis Daniels will replace Patrick Surtain and will provide better speed at the position, plus has the benefit of knowing Saban's system already. Easy fit and perennial Pro-Bowler if he develops.

Whoever follows Florida football closely knows of Channing Crowder abilities. He's had nagging injuries in college, yeah, BUT the kid's fierceness and pass routing ability is uncanny. He will excel playing M/OLB or as a flanker. Pending that he doesnt suffer the same fate as his college days, we could be seeing another future Pro-Bowler.

Giving up a 5th rounder for the talent like Manuel Wright was an easy decision to make. Easy! He didnt have a chance to shine beacuse he was playing behind one of the best DT in the nation. Yes, he could have benefitted from staying in college one more year, but, Im glad he didnt, becuase we got a Pro-Bowl type player in the 5th round of the Supplemental Draft! Surely, he would have been a first rounder next year.

Keep an eye on WR Josh Davis from Marshall

theres no way the fins will get a first rounder for Ricky...

example: T Owens was traded for a 2nd round pic, and thats for the best receiver in the game...yea he is an ass but hes good

another ex: Travis Henry just got traded for a 3rd round pick.....granted hes not as good as ricky but hes good.

teams arent giving away their first pic anymore that easily.

theres a difference..

those guys were traded during the off season...t.o. demanded a trade and the 49ers were basically happy to get rid of him for something. and travis henry was pushed out of the starting line up. he was expendable.

ricky will be traded mid season to someone who is desperate for a running back. the dolphins should get more for ricky because of this.

theres a difference..

those guys were traded during the off season...t.o. demanded a trade and the 49ers were basically happy to get rid of him for something. and travis henry was pushed out of the starting line up. he was expendable.

ricky will be traded mid season to someone who is desperate for a running back. the dolphins should get more for ricky because of this.

trade deadline is like on week 4 or 5....ricky wont have value till he proves what he has on the field. but well see i mean personally i think the fins will surprise alot of people and win more than 8 games and possibly fight for the wild card.

trade deadline is like on week 4 or 5....ricky wont have value till he proves what he has on the field. but well see i mean personally i think the fins will surprise alot of people and win more than 8 games and possibly fight for the wild card.

That would be incredible! Only time will tell.....