Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's a thread?

First, open your internet browser. Then, select the messageboard where you want to create the thread. Click on Start and then Programs and open up a new Excel Spreadsheet. Then switch back to the forum that you selected and click on the “Idiots†button. Switch back to your new Excel worksheet and tell it to sum the numbers 1 + 2. Switch back to your internet browser and click the button that says “Ourangotanâ€. When a popup window comes up asking you about the sexual orientation of your grandmother’s ex-boyfriend’s niece’s chiapet, select the zoophile/necrophile option. Now switch back to your Excel worksheet and tell it to subtract the number 2 from the answer it calculated previously. Congratulations! :D

First, open your internet browser. Then, select the messageboard where you want to create the thread. Click on Start and then Programs and open up a new Excel Spreadsheet. Then switch back to the forum that you selected and click on the “Idiots†button. Switch back to your new Excel worksheet and tell it to sum the numbers 1 + 2. Switch back to your internet browser and click the button that says “Ourangotanâ€. When a popup window comes up asking you about the sexual orientation of your grandmother’s ex-boyfriend’s niece’s chiapet, select the zoophile/necrophile option. Now switch back to your Excel worksheet and tell it to subtract the number 2 from the answer it calculated previously. Congratulations! :D

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

you have too much time on your hands and are not funny...not sure what's worse though, you're post or the fucking fags who actually laugh at them

DIE HOMO!

you have too much time on your hands and are not funny...not sure what's worse though, you're post or the fucking fags who actually laugh at them

DIE HOMO!

I tell you what's worst, your sorry existance in the drama thread :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you fucking piece of shit, how do I post a thread...that's all I wanna know, I didn't ask for you to act like a bitch...fuck you! :)

maniacman :confused:

whore :confused:

I tell you what's worst, your sorry existance in the drama thread :laugh::laugh: you fucking piece of shit, how do I post a thread...that's all I wanna know, I didn't ask for you to act like a bitch...fuck you!

how cute...sticking up for your little boyfriend. :love:

was I talking to you? no i wasn't so SHUT THE FUCK UP!

God you fucking Miami people are pathetic :rolleyes:

whore :confused:

how cute...sticking up for your little boyfriend. :love:

was I talking to you? no i wasn't so SHUT THE FUCK UP!

God you fucking Miami people are pathetic :rolleyes:

you know all about whores don't you? you spent at least 9 months of your sorry ass life getting well familiar with one.

miami is real pathetic. so pathetic that you have to come around here posting....what's the matter is your palm getting tired these days?

no but i have noticed some weird bumps on my cock since the last time you let me shove it in your ass...anything you want to tell me?

anything you care to tell my HUSBAND to his FACE loser?

go back to hitting the crack pipe....you were doing better on it.