Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adult Softball Leagues???

lyrik

TEAM AS OF NOW IS CLOSED - PEOPLE ON THE LIST PLEASE CONFIRM VIA PM THAT YOU STILL ARE DOWN TO PLAY SO WE CAN START TO COORDINATE HOW TO GET YOUR CASH. Anyone on the roster not able to play Wed nights (and prac. 1x a week), pay ASAP or not do this for whatever reason please let me know ASAP!

Starting in approx. 3 weeks - WEDNESDAYS IT IS. (7, 8, 9pm game start times alternating every week).

$581.54 per team will be divided by the total numer of players we have at time of registration. If max of 15 it will be $39 per person...subject to go up if our roster numbers decline - max. cost per person will not exceed $59 per person.

9 peeps are from MJM and have said yes... they are in.. he got collections from 4 peeps already... they have until friday.... i'll keep you guys posted..

plus (lyrik), roomate, DP (digitalphoenix), phrank, sgtfury & UPLIFT = 15 peeps..

please if you guys are serious... this is something u need to come through with... if peeps don't show & not enough players are present.. we forfeit..

ONCE WE COLLECT... NO REFUND

YOU PAY... YOU PLAY.. IF NOT SOMEONE WILL PLAY FOR FREE..

IF BY FRI MJM's PEEPS DON'T PAY.... SPOT(s) UP FOR GRABS..

LINE UP

1- LYRIK

2- ROGER (Lyriks roommate)

3- DP -digitalphoenix (PAID)

4-UPLIFT

5-MJM (PAID)

6-GERMAN (PAID)

7-BOSCO (PAID)

8-RICARDO (PAID)

9-DANNY O.

10- DANNY S.

11- LEO

12-LESTER

13-NELSON

14- PHRANKADELIC

15-sgtfury

If by friday whoever hasn't paid we will tell them they lost there spot..

team is closed.. like i said wait til friday.. if my MJM's peeps don't give him the flow all i ask for you guys to do the same.. give the money no later than friday night. reason being i wanna meet up & go pay for the team.

wherever you live in kendall or doral, hialeah, or we can meet half way somewhere to collect the flow...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any???

Due

Back home we had them everywhere...even a place called softball city...day and night games...and you didn't have to organize your own team if you didn't want...there were open sign ups and they would place you.

I searched on the web and found limited info for Miami-Dade...found something about organizing your own team for $500 a team...not so bad...but the hassles to pull togegher at least an 10-12 man/coed team...though

I've been wanting to do this again for a while...its fun as all hell...everyone brings coolers full of drinks and food....has to be 12 inch (but slow pitch - the eyes aren't what they use to be)... and not that soft 16 inch crap...something where you play different teams every weekend...something at least somewhat organized...I am even willing to try and get people together for a team signup...12 people at $500 is only about $41 a person.

Any info - anyone interested...I seen leagues starting in August too.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was just talking about this. I'm in dude. This would be the shit. I'm the man at some S.B.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was just talking about this. I'm in dude. This would be the shit. I'm the man at some S.B.

I'm telling you - I guess people in SFL just don't know how it goes down...has to be some of the funnest shit I have done back home...okay for real I have you, another person interested..and I have myself and a roomate down to go. I'll check the info out and see whats the deal..but we would have to be on it and have enough people...I say at least 10...if not 12 becuase you know how it goes...just can't trust that the same 9 will be able to make it all the time.

Anyone know of any???

Back home we had them everywhere...even a place called softball city...day and night games...and you didn't have to organize your own team if you didn't want...there were open sign ups and they would place you.

I searched on the web and found limited info for Miami-Dade...found something about organizing your own team for $500 a team...not so bad...but the hassles to pull togegher at least an 10-12 man/coed team...though

I've been wanting to do this again for a while...its fun as all hell...everyone brings coolers full of drinks and food....has to be 12 inch (but slow pitch - the eyes aren't what they use to be)... and not that soft 16 inch crap...something where you play different teams every weekend...something at least somewhat organized...I am even willing to try and get people together for a team signup...12 people at $500 is only about $41 a person.

Any info - anyone interested...I seen leagues starting in August too.

hell yeah... i got some guys that wanna get a team together.. what park dId you have in mind??

I'm down to play on a softball team.

hell yeah... i got some guys that wanna get a team together.. what park dId you have in mind??

I'm down to play on a softball team.

well I haven't looked too far into it - I am trying to find out what places have organized leagues...you know we have our set team that plays other teams in the league every weekend. I really don't have a preference...I'll travel up to Miami/South beach...or I am down south near Kendall...do you know of anything in particular?

well I haven't looked too far into it - I am trying to find out what places have organized leagues...you know we have our set team that plays other teams in the league every weekend. I really don't have a preference...I'll travel up to Miami/South beach...or I am down south near Kendall...do you know of anything in particular?

oaky heres the scoop..

tropical park #305.553.7321 or 305.226.8315

haven't had time to call or sit down to get some info. I got about 7-8 players ready & waiting. when we were about to start we couldn;t bcuz we short a few players. but we also would practice once during the week just to get familiar with playing as a team. so if u want let me know.

we got jerseys also. we are called the BAD BOYS.. we can get other jerseys mad as well. $20 bucks.

let em know.. Lyrik i'll pm u my # call me when u get a chance.

oaky heres the scoop..

tropical park #305.553.7321 or 305.226.8315

haven't had time to call or sit down to get some info. I got about 7-8 players ready & waiting. when we were about to start we couldn;t bcuz we short a few players. but we also would practice once during the week just to get familiar with playing as a team. so if u want let me know.

we got jerseys also. we are called the BAD BOYS.. we can get other jerseys mad as well. $20 bucks.

let em know.. Lyrik i'll pm u my # call me when u get a chance.

cool - seen your pm before this - I give em call.. seems like we may be rady to go!

Just got off the horn with the tropical park peeps...right now they have leagues starting in a about a week...men only - coed Friday has already begun.

Here is the run down:

Min. of 10 people on a team - can choose to play either Tues or Weds. evenings. - the schedule will alternate as for game start times from week to week...with the earliest game starting at 7pm and the latest at 9pm.

$552.65 without game ball per team

$581.54 with game ball per team

I'm totally down to do this!

Just got off the horn with the tropical park peeps...right now they have leagues starting in a about a week...men only - coed Friday has already begun.

Here is the run down:

Min. of 10 people on a team - can choose to play either Tues or Weds. evenings. - the schedule will alternate as for game start times from week to week...with the earliest game starting at 7pm and the latest at 9pm.

$552.65 without game ball per team

$581.54 with game ball per team

I'm totally down to do this!

when does the next league begin. otherwise i'll get the money & meet up with you at the park & sign up. even though its short notice.. let me see what i can do. also how many spots do they have available???

when does the next league begin. otherwise i'll get the money & meet up with you at the park & sign up. even though its short notice.. let me see what i can do. also how many spots do they have available???

The lady said in a week they start...so I am assuming next week...I can call back and get exact dates etc. she didn't say anything about remaining spots - so I am sure they have at least a couple open..she said both tues and weds are open.

The lady said in a week they start...so I am assuming next week...I can call back and get exact dates etc. she didn't say anything about remaining spots - so I am sure they have at least a couple open..she said both tues and weds are open.

i need to know & confirm how many peeps you got.. so i can collect by tomorrowor firday & we can go register.

a week left b4 the season starts.. cutting it really short, but lets see what we can do.

i need to know & confirm how many peeps you got.. so i can collect by tomorrowor firday & we can go register.

a week left b4 the season starts.. cutting it really short, but lets see what we can do.

I have for sure 2 people (myself and my roomate) and we wont back out ...do we have enough for 10?

okay i have confirmed 9 peeps..

NOW

what days are available??

i can have the money latest fri... so if u wanna meet up to sign up. everyone has to meet up with me or Lyrik to pay...

one thing.. once you pay NO REFUND....

YOU MISS OUT ON ANY GAMES & POSSIBLY PRACTICE YOU WILL BE REPLACED & NO REFUND...

The guys i work with pratice at least one day out of the week.

So lets get everything confirmed...

Okay so for sure we have 7 people including MJM + myself and roomate = 9

digitalphoenix makes = 10

uplift = 11

thats what we have so far...is everyone 100% sure they are going to do this??

If so we need to coordinate how we can pool the cash together by Friday for signup and then work on an at least a once a week schedule for practice and we all know the games will be played either Tues or Weds...depending on sign up avail.

Total price = $581.54 / 11 = $53.00 rounded off.

This is 12 inch...so I know I don't have to tell you this requires at the very least baseball gloves. I am sure between all the guys playing there will be bats and balls.

ummm...well get on the bus!

We need to have this done by this Friday though...should be around $58 per person.

actually.. if we have 12 players... $48 each... at the most...

i have 9 confirmed if we have more i say no more than 15... it would be alot easier & we would have more play time... if u think u can't handle a full game... then have someone that doesn't mind switching... i myself will play a full game with no problem unless i get hurt or something like that.

if everyone is a dedicated person.... we can make it an official CP team & play every season....

we have some uniforms made.. if u guys wanna get some jerseys made also they run 20 bucks. we named the team the BAD BOYS>>>>

actually.. if we have 12 players... $48 each... at the most...

i have 9 confirmed if we have more i say no more than 15... it would be alot easier & we would have more play time... if u think u can't handle a full game... then have someone that doesn't mind switching... i myself will play a full game with no problem unless i get hurt or something like that.

My buddy and I can play the whole game no prob - ya - I say 14/15 max.

Does your 9 include me and my roommate or that just you and your people?

If so we have 11 total 100% confirmed and waiting on anyone that has posted on this thread or cj to confirm too. If its 11 - I'm more than fine with that.

tropical isn't the only place for softball in miami.

matheson hammocks has leagues

peacock park (the grove) has leagues

glades has a league

curtis park has a league

douglas park has leagues

those are just off the top of my head. if u all need any extra heads, i know of many, including myself, that want to play.