Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lancome

I love love loveee their makeup....their dual action powder covers just like a foundation, and you only need a little bit of powder....the lip gloss stays on for at least 6 hours before you need to reapply...and the skin care is awesome...i never usually buy makeup that expensive but i ended up getting it for a wedding...definitely the best $50 ive spent on makeup in a lonnggg time...

For foundation I've always loved clinique...it's so clean and never goes on cakey like other brands. I use their city base foundation which acts as both a liquid foundation/coverup powder in one. For all other make-up i love MAC and Chanel. I've never gotten into lancome except for the juicy tubes..lol LOVE THOSE! my mom swears by their mascara as well....but i'm hooked on clinique's high impact mascara....you have to wiggle it on because its so thick but when you get it on right it gives you such a dramatic look and it keeps your lashes super soft like if you had nothing on! Definitely recommend it!

• 3 weeks later...