Clubplanet Nightlife Community

listen up ppl!!!!

poccnr

we need to have a serious meet up... :hug: I know that I should be the last one talking about going facie a facie with you lot, but c'mon... let's get fings done right! :pint::makeout: Dub, I emplore you to come up with the time/date/local for all peeps in the region. Tell you what.... I won't spill a drink on ya! And I'll be the DD! That's got to be a new one for me:tank:

well, it's almost time, since i'm gonna get a car as of next week :spin2: !!! i've got a week to do it with the help of my mom, so it's gonna happen!

as for location, the board has always chosen someplace in l.a. and people chicken out, leaving me (and sinrider and shortystar, usually) wondering why i picked such a faraway place. so if you're gonna ditch, get off this thread :cuss: !!!

i always try to pick someplace where we can all sit around and pick at food and drinks for a while and chill where they won't throw us out. we've had problems in the past with places that hid our table in the back, and latecomers couldn't find us, etc... meeting up at clubs and stuff is always good to do, but right now we're talking about a REAL meetup, where we can actually see and hear each other :tongue: !

does anyone have any location suggestions?

i always try to pick someplace where we can all sit around and pick at food and drinks for a while and chill where they won't throw us out. we've had problems in the past with places that hid our table in the back, and latecomers couldn't find us, etc... meeting up at clubs and stuff is always good to do, but right now we're talking about a REAL meetup, where we can actually see and hear each other :tongue: !

does anyone have any location suggestions?

you are more than welcome to have your meetup at soul folks in downtown la. we do qool there every wednesday from 6-11pm. the music is great (if i do say so myself), the soul food is awesome, and there's an outside patio for quieter conversation (and the smokers). you can check us out on our website:

www.qoolla.com

if there's interest, i can arrange a guestlist for all clubplanet board members the night of your meetup.

let me know what ya think, we'd love to have you guys join us! :pint:

sundays are better, for me, anyway. and other peeps mostly have sundays off, so they can get to a meetup earlier, instead of getting caught in weeknight traffic, only to be too tired from the day at work to stay long.

any more input about anything from anyone in the peanut gallery? let's hear it! i'll send pms to the troops when we get closer to a date :bounce: !

sundays are better, for me, anyway. and other peeps mostly have sundays off, so they can get to a meetup earlier, instead of getting caught in weeknight traffic, only to be too tired from the day at work to stay long.

any more input about anything from anyone in the peanut gallery? let's hear it! i'll send pms to the troops when we get closer to a date :bounce: !

Sundays work for me 2... now that's what I'm talking about. Making it happen.

we can vote on a sunday, too, soon, but can we please wait to vote until i get my car (which should be after next wednesday)? [i only ask y'all to wait for me because i ALWAYS show up :funny: !]

No worries, dub... will do. Love the way fings are coming togevuh!

yay! I am so excited to meet my online music amigos :clap2: until the 13th of august I am working the 7P-7A shift, after that I am on 7A-7P shift, hopefully our meet will be after I am done with nights, cause I def. want to go! Take care buhhhdiez... :)

Let's do it at the Den, I would love to meet some of you people... and the music/atmosphere there was awesome, no attitudes what so ever... The Staff aren't a bunch of jerk off's either, I have been to some places, where the Staff just kill the night.

Lemme know when...

So let's make it round Labour day weekend? How's that for everyone?!
ok; that takes care of everyone's vacations :aright: . i got a car :bounce: (i'll put up a pic as soon as i get off my lazy ass :tongue: ), so i'm fully mobile! and sunday seems good for peeps, let's keep that locked in :shades: .